Bugger Update

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Scott Behn, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Scott Behn Active Member

Lk Stevens, Wa.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    How's it going fellas...just recieved Papafish's and Randy's flies. Great flies y'all. Came through with no damage. I swear to god there Papafish what did you spend more time on?...The fly box and and computer decorated paper or the flies themselves...LOL. Looks great!!!
    We still have 17 days so keep up the work folks, can't wait to get the rest. Gonna get me a package of hooks today and I'm going to tie up 2 sets myself.
  2. papafsh Piscatorial predilection

Camano Island, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +63 / 0
    Lol

Actually the flys...PC stuff was no big deal.

I just hope they catch everybody some fish!

LB
  3. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,709 / 0
    Well I hope you don't expect two different ones from me as I had a hell of a time doing one set.

Jim....... The shakiest tye flier west of the Mississippi :rofl:
  4. Diehard aka Justin

Seattle, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    I am going to do mine today. I am going to tie the wooley bugger that I use on the Yakima. It has never let me down yet. They should be in the mail soon.
    :beer2:
  5. Scott Behn Active Member

Lk Stevens, Wa.
    It's F'ing Christmas...LOL

Heh Mike I just got your flies today, 16 Sep., man what beauts. I'm actually surprised how quick they got here, according to your post you sent them out on the 09 Sep and I just got them today. When I was stationed in Subic Bay back durning the Gulf War my parents wouldn't get my mail for at least 1.5 weeks if not a little longer and they lived outside of Boise.
  6. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    i'm glad they got there now hopefully you'll get the postage that i sent.
  7. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,709 / 0
    If you are going to be home tomorrow,I could come by and throw them on your porch and then run like hell before they blew up. Being that we live close it would save me a few cents postage bit a lot more in gas. But I have to get out to do something as I'm getting cabin fever. I also have to throw some woven flies together for that thing at Chad's on Saturday. Or I could just take all my junk and have a show and tell.

Jim
  8. Scott Behn Active Member

Lk Stevens, Wa.
    21 Sep bugger update

Just to let everyone now on how things are going, I have recieved flies from:

Old Man
    Papafish
    Nooksack 34
    Longears

There is no rush we still have 11 days till all the flies are due. So far everything seems to be coming along smoothly, but of course it's not crunch- time yet. All I ask is that if you see your flies not getting here prior to 02 Oct. , i.e., you mail them on the 1st of Oct., just send me a message to let me know, Thanks.

Mike I did recieve your postage today in the mail. I sent you a message to let you know, but it came back un-deliverable so I'm posting it here and now.
  9. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    Glad to hear it.
  10. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    Anymore flies harley, where are we at? looking forward to receiving them.
  11. Scott Behn Active Member

Lk Stevens, Wa.
    No I haven't recieved anymore yet...I'll do my usual and check the mail this afternoon when I get back from school...