NFR Bumper sticker: a favorite or, better yet, one you would invent

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Dorylf, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Back off! Clearly I don't care.
    Traffic, make it flow.
    And on the front bumper: !REVO EVOM

2. Fishing: the most fun you can have standing up

3. on the back of my truck and cargo trailer.....'sitting in the left lane ?...your village does'nt need a new idiot'......what bothers me is the number of people needing an explanation....

4. A '70's re-run..."Let the bastards freeze in the dark"

5. So last year I was out in our back yard taking pictures of my spey rod that I just completed when company shows up and headed out back to snoop at what I was doing. One of Krystle's friends looks at it and asked me if you have to use both hands to cast it and being dumbfounded the only thing I could say was................

"It is true my rod takes 2 hands"

That one stuck for a long time and might end up on a bumper sticker some day

Bill Aubrey likes this.
  6. "My gun has killed fewer people than Ted Kennedy's car"

Islander and Brookie_Hunter like this.
  7. Apathy Kills Steelhead

Catch and Keep Hatchery Steelhead

Chris Bellows likes this.
  8. While not a bumper sticker, I loved a saying on a t-shirt I saw in a recent catalog I received:

I LOVE
    IT WHEN
    MY WIFE
    LET'S ME GO FISHING!

Islander, xdog and triploidjunkie like this.

9. Actually have that one on the back window of the Jeep. Only BS I've ever put on any vech.

10. Save a worm's life; fish with flies.

Jim Wallace likes this.
  11. If you send the sticker back to me with a bullet hole in it I'll replace it! :)

Matthew LeBret and Bob Triggs like this.
  12. hahahaha.... Don't be surprised!

13. Stop Eating Wild Steelhead

14. I DON'T GO FOR SISSY SPORTS, I'M A FLY FISHERMAN. :D

Mark Kraniger likes this.
  15. Back when I lived in Oregon I had one that said "Don't Californicate Oregon". After a little customizing by some friends it said "Do fornicate".

More recently I had one that said "Instant Asshole, add alcohol".

16. Ha! About that same time, while I was traveling thru California, I saw a hot blonde in a Corvette. The license plate said "Hooker". :D

17. About the same time, while touring the Western US, down in Logan Canyon (Utah, incredibly beautiful BTW) I was taking pictures of the river and turned around to see a beat up old Dodge abandoned in a pull out. License plate said "SAVED".

dryflylarry likes this.
  18. Deep thoughts.....Do Prius owners really need to have that Obama sticker?

Dipnet likes this.