Caddis life cycle swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by sean_k, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,471 / 9
    Got mine late last night when I got home. Nice looking flies all. Thanks Sean K for hosting this one.
  2. ifrank Peace Love and Fly Fishing

Puyallup, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Had a beer with Sean and got my flies today. Sean's a great guy and I recommend to anyone who has the chance to grab a brew with him and talk some trout.

All the flies really look great.

Loopy - What did you use for the thorax of the pupa?
  3. thesankers Member

Richland, WA
    Ratings: +8 / 1
    Received ny flies today, and they are great. Thanks Sean for organizing.
  4. Kim Ferris left-handed sort of way

prosser, wa
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    mine arrived today - they look great. thanks guys! and sean
  5. Loopy Member

St Albans Old England
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    Just a quick note to say the that flies arrived safely this side of the pond and are absolutely delightful. Big thanks from me to everyone and Sean for hosting.

Cheers
  6. Chris Reagan Member

kenmore wa
    Just got back from a trip and got my flies. Wow, what a bunch of great flies! I certainly got much better than I delivered. Thanks to Sean for hosting, and for taking extra care in packaging my shipment. Thanks to all the tiers as well. I've got a lot of work to do to get more swap-worthy!
  7. sean_k Active Member

Spanaway Wa.
    Ratings: +25 / 0
    Chris your flys look great, also what material did you use for the tail and post on the emerger?
  8. Chris Reagan Member

kenmore wa
    That's Dark Dun Z-lon. Leland at Orvis recommended it to me for the parachute posts on BWO's, and I like it so now I use it for everything. Its probably some type of combed out yarn, its real fuzzy and comes in a hank like krystal flash. It comes in several colors as well. I really liked it as the overwing on the dry I sent in, I looked at one in the vise from a few feet away and it made the wing look "fluttery".