Call of the wild

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Alex MacDonald, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

He's da man! His father always said he wouldn't amount to shit: dad was clearly wrong:D

2. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

There was an episode of "Bones" that had a murder taking place on a cougar cruise. They ain't that old!!

3. Krusty

Krusty Active Member

Well, if they ain't 'that old' then it means they're younger than me and, hence, hot babes. Krusty don't wanna be fending off some cougar Golden Girls. I like 'em with a full set of natural teef.

Alex MacDonald likes this.
  4. GAT

GAT Active Member

Mrs Robinson was the original cougar... I have to admit, I've never been chased by a cougar of any species. ...

5. Krusty

Krusty Active Member

Take plenty of pictures, paleeeze!

6. Porter

Porter Active Member

She's out their waiting for you to be the alpha male

[​IMG]

Ed Call likes this.
  7. GAT

GAT Active Member

The wolf looks bored.

8. Alosa

Alosa Active Member

It's rare to see a wolf and a fox getting along so well...

Mountain Man likes this.
  9. zen leecher aka bill w

zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

It's probably a neutered Siberian Husky.

10. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Active Member

That's afterglow.

"How long do I have to lay here and cuddle before I can make some excuse about an early morning meeting and get out of here?"

sopflyfisher likes this.
  11. bennysbuddy

bennysbuddy the sultan of swing

Try looking at mikes tavern in cle elum , all native to the area girls hangin out there. No invasive species in that bar

12. Krusty

Krusty Active Member

The woman you want may look like that...but the woman you get....well...that's something else entirely. I suspect she'll have a bit more rump if she has anything to do with you. You ain't exactly a Bellevue Microsoft prize. Stretch marks ain't optional, and mileage will definitely vary. Could be the last decent women who'll have anything to do with you.