FS Canoe FS

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by martyg, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martyg

martyg Active Member

We-no-nah Voyageur. Kevlar / core skin coat with alloy rails, portage yoke and carbon paddle.

The predecessor to this boat is the We-no-nah Advantage - but the Advantage is a bit more of a performance craft. I paddled, fished and guided out of that boat across Ontario and Quebec, paddling everything from large windswept lakes to small technical whitewater to large volume whitewater. The pic below is on a solo trip from Lake Superior to Montreal.

I purchased the Voyageur to supplement kayak workouts. In reality the Voyageur hangs out in the garage and in summer I use it to set up retrieving problems on water for my dogs. And I have plenty of other boats for that.

This is an excellent boat for tripping, working out in, or fishing out of. I have landed a lot of big fish in the Advantage. It is a fast boat for as seaworthy as it is. It took me weeks into the bush where the fish are big and dumb.

$1,700 takes all.

http://www.wenonah.com/products/tem...p?IID=35&SID=bd9f23e3c0680f24a15d4e847e796a60

http://www.wenonah.com/products/tem...p?IID=47&SID=bd9f23e3c0680f24a15d4e847e796a60

http://www.wenonah.com/products/tem...p?IID=53&SID=bd9f23e3c0680f24a15d4e847e796a60

[​IMG]

2. scottmel

scottmel Member

That is a beautiful canoe!

constructeur likes this.
  3. martyg

martyg Active Member

Bump...

4. The Dude

The Dude Member

Thats is a very good price

5. martyg

martyg Active Member

Thanks Dude - new the boat costs $2499, $189 for the paddle and $169 for the yoke - total $2857 - and you don't have to pay $150 to have he boat shipped here from MN.

6. The Dude

The Dude Member

LOL I have an Itasca which is a great boat, I would love to have the Voyager for when I'm not taking a second person, but I would have to trade guns for it, since I can see the argument playing out in indepth detail over a second boat.

7. Scott Britney

Scott Britney New Member

Awesome canoe.Unfortunately I'm on the other side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.