Catch More Fish With One of These!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Irafly, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Irafly Active Member

Everett, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +1,033 / 1
    What my 5 year old does when we are more then 1 minute between fish. I missed at least 15 take unders while filming. A bit long, but you have to stay for his use of habitat.

2. Gary Knowels Active Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +393 / 0
    My go to fish attractor is the moment I stick a hand into the bag of sunflower seeds and am about to pop them into my mouth. Either that or the moment the girlfriend calls about something "urgent"
  3. skyrise Active Member

everett, wa.
    Ratings: +51 / 0
    Save that for when he is older and his first real girl friend comes over.
    Mark Kraniger likes this.
  4. wadin' boot Donny, you're out of your element...

Wallingford, WA
    Ratings: +1,555 / 0
    Ira that's great...Give him 20 years he might be the next Macklemore...

#1 on Itunes this week, an awesome effort for an independent musician, from Seattle, with no Major label behind him
    McNasty likes this.
  5. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,355 / 9
    Awesome. My 7 y/o daughter often makes up fishing songs on trips. You rock and he's cool!
  6. boroflyer New Member

Ratings: +4 / 0
    Yes. That was great.
  7. Nick Clayton Active Member

Ratings: +1,122 / 4
    I can't possibly like this enough!!!! This is awesome on so many levels. I've watched this 4 times through at work this morning, laughing my ass off the whole time. We so gotta get him and Ethan on the water together.

"Little fishy....little fishy....won't you come out and play...." AWESOME
  8. Irafly Active Member

The greatest thing about this is how naturally he just started breaking into song with no prompting and then how effortlessly he continued once he realized I was video taping him, not even a hint of embarrassment.
  9. natron Yep

Issaquah, Wa
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    My 4yr old daughter made me play that video 6 times. So long Bieber Fever...hello Fynn Fever...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Mark Kraniger and Irafly like this.
  10. Nick Clayton Active Member

I wish I could make that my ringtone.
  11. bkerbs Member

seattle,washington
    Ratings: +22 / 0
    I enjoyed the "ahhhh, do it again". That is exactly what it's like on the boat with my 8 year old and 4 year old. Kids singing and fish are biting. Great song!
  12. Steve Call Active Member

Wetside, WA
    Ratings: +182 / 0
  13. Irafly Active Member

I can't wait to let Fynn know this, it will make him blush a bit.
  14. Irafly Active Member

Did I mention that we caught one of our biggest fish moments after he finally stopped singing. I guess the fish finally found some respect.
  15. Nick Clayton Active Member

Hmmm. Ethan is gonna be singing his ass off.tomorrow then. Whether he likes it or not
    Irafly likes this.
  16. Drifter Active Member

Ratings: +635 / 2
    What a good luck charm! my daughter and I had so many moments like this when she was that age. they grow up fast - I think he needs a puppy to play with on your pram, about an 80 pound lab would make it interesting.

On my trip over east one day I could hear a little girl all morning on the bank asking questions and playing - it was great. I love little kids in the outdoors, it's by far the greatest thing I ever see in the outdoors.

A little preview of what's to come for you IRA - HE NEEDS A FISHING HAT ----- kelsey flyfishing.png
    Irafly likes this.
  17. Irafly Active Member

I've attempted to put several hats on him, but he just won't keep them on. We have a 60lb lab but she's not to keen on the boat seen, but I may have to give it a try again.

If Fynn wants to I will keep bringing him.
  18. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +658 / 5
    Love it. My kids were same way. Only wish I had the tech phones I have now back then. Mine have always been good luck charms when fishing. Not always hooking but just the time on the water with them.