CCA - Inland Empire chapter

Discussion in 'Events' started by LD, Nov 22, 2008.

1. The Inland Empire chapter of CCA is launching. Our first meeting will be at Post Falls Cabela's
    conference room, Tuesday Dec. 9th @ 6pm. We will have the new executive director of CCA Pacific Northwest, Bryan Irwin will be here. He will be here to help give us some direction getting up and running. So would be a great meeting to attend if you have any questions.
    We have limited space (we want everyone to attend, just may need to make other arrangements depending on size of group) SO PLEASE RSVP as soon as possible.
    Look forword to seeing you there.
    Steve

swright57@comcast.net

2. I'll admit ignorance. What is CCA?

3. YEAH ! Googled CCA and came up with a bunch, Community College of Aurora, Common Component Architecture, Certified Crop Advisor.

Maybe it's the latter and it's an organization dedicated to growing better quality "weed", especially since it's meeting in Idaho.
    When I saw Inland Empire I immediately thought of flyfishing but now I'm a little confused also. Hopefully someone will enlighten us.

4. Sorry this had been talked about here quite a bit so assumed (I know) that most people knew. CCA = Costal Conservation Association. This organization has had very good sucess in improving fish habitat, reducing over fishing (nets), ect. Gary Loomis was impressed enough to team up with CCA and bring them to the PNW to work for steelhead and salmon. See link below for more info.

http://www.ccapnw.org/

5. Just a reminder for the meeting on Dec. 9th.