WTB Cheaper Raft Trailer

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by orangeradish, Apr 4, 2012.

1. John Hicks Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits

Olympia
    Ratings: +182 / 1
    Justin, very true. I unfortunately went with the standard winch he offers and am now wishing I had the beefy one.
  2. orangeradish Bobo approved

Capital City
    Ratings: +491 / 0
    Holy shit. I got off work last nite and went fishing. Looked again in the morning, and a zillion replies. Thanks, guys. I'll respond to the info when I get a few minutes...
  3. flyfishn Member

Banner Elk, NC
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Harbor Freight I have had 2 rafts and 3 16' toons' on them.
  4. LBC nymphing beads with a spey pole.

BFE
    Ratings: +9 / 0
    look on CL for an old dead pickup... cut the box off at the cab and use the remaining frame as a tongue. two pieces of plywood on top... sleep underneath cheap,funtional, and severely WT. oh and it should accomodate a meth lab if you get the 8' box. only sport neoprene when rolling this rig. my .02
    constructeur likes this.
  5. shawn k Member

buckets worldwide
    Ratings: +19 / 0
    I got stuck with that cheap ass winch and it didnt last me six months. Also If you buy one ask him to weld a plate in the to of the winch stand with holes in the corner and bolt the sob on instead of welding the winch to directly to the piec of tubing. It cost me a hundred bucks to replace that winch because of how he welds it on there.
  6. ToddK Member

On the road again, WA
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    orangeradish,
    I have a trailer for sale on the WFF Classified page as well as Craigslist. It's a great trailer with 3500 lb axle and 15' tires. Axle and hubs are new with new tab's. It just doesn't fit in my garage I'll make you WFF deal if it's what you need. PM me.
    Derek Young likes this.