Check this out! (salt fly swap)

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Ed Call, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,355 / 9
  2. Matthew Gulbranson Resident Swinger

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +47 / 0
    Mumbles, I have to say it's a bit confusing...kind of mumbly :hmmm: I think it's a good idea though.
  3. Arthur Vakulchik Young Gun

lynnwood, wa
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    i also though it was confusing so i ended up reading it like 5 times
    still not sure whats happening and its to far of a bike ride for me

arthur
  4. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,355 / 9
    Holy shit guys, you enter, you tie, you meet face to face instead of using postage. I'll buy beers or for Chik it would be water on the rocks. I know I type and talk a lot, but when I fish and eat I'm pretty quiet.
  5. Connor H Bobbers n Beadz

Ellensburg, WA
    Ratings: +8 / 0
    Hey Mumbles,

I would love to do this but in order for me to make it up there I would need to know a week or two in advance so I can make travel arrangments.
  6. ifrank Peace Love and Fly Fishing

Puyallup, WA
    Mumbles - Thanks for the laugh. Maybe you should try a flow chart. I like the idea and would be all over it, but have a lot going on over the next several weeks. Post how it goes and I might host a similar swap in a couple of months.

Ian
  7. Ben Waldschmidt Member

See, now I'm confused! Upon first reading the plan, I understood quite well. Now, after reading all these posts about being confused, I'm confused about whether or not I''m confused. Should I be confused!?!?
  8. garyl Member

Mount Vernon, WA
    I like the idea, but can't make it on the 14th but maybe that is the confusing part?

Gary