Christmas Island photos

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Saltwater Fly Shack, Jun 25, 2010.

1. XMas Isle is my favorite fishin' hole. I've been there 4 times. The last time I stayed for 2 weeks. I wish I could stay for the entire winter.

2. ...I can lift them all at once..

3. Afraid you're 30 seconds too late. A suitable bag carrier has now been found :rofl:

4. Awwwh shucks!

5. Ahhhh... only took two posts to get to the ADVERTISEMENT. Way to dance around your true intentions!

6. Original post was from over a year ago, when I had no plans of a DVD!

7. really great shots thanks.

8. Still my bucket list trip. Maybe I'll make it some day.

9. Yeah, I saw that and considered it, but you never posted a single other thing, even in response to multiple questions, until you had something to SELL. F'ing SPAM in my book, regardless how pretty your pics are. Englishman posting Xmas Island pics on a NW board.... Yeah, that's relevant. Whatever.

10. Pretty tough to ignore the facts here.

11. Harsh.

12. So you like getting played and/or spammed???

--SW

13. NICE WAY TO JOIN UP!!!
    I can put you on a few 20+ inch sea runs but I think you might get mad at me for wasting your time
    awesome photos
    Nice to see some dreams come true

Love to take you fishing some time !

14. Hey Kelvin,
    Thanks!
    I guess fish sizes are all relative and not really comparable between species - that and I've never caught a sea trout!
    Chris

15. Wow! Incredible fish and photos.. Welcome!

16. Christmas island.......the place to be. I love it there, my second favorite place in the world, first for fishing.
    Hoping to make another trip next year.......thanks for sharing, those are awesome pics.
    Oh........welcome to the board.

17. Good grief Chris....what are you doing here? I thought it was just me who ventured this far on the forums! :)
    Joe

18. Sweeeeeet!!!
    Welcome aboard mate.