Church of the still water on Sunday

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Roper, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

I've got a kitchen pass for Sunday, That's funny considering we don't have a kitchen right now, it's torn out for a major remodel.

Lone Lake is calling me and if the God(s) smile on me and nothing interrupts it, I'll be heading over in the morning.

It's been too long since my line was jerked and I need a fix right about now.

Will I see any of you in church...?

2. Chef

Chef New Member

Might be going. not sure yet. I need my line "jerked" too.

:)

3. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

I've got plenty of still water here in Montana. All the damn lakes still have a heavy covering of ice on them. Hench they are not moving.

Oh, what's a church ??????

4. isaacfab

isaacfab Member

I'll be at actual church :)

5. scottflycst

scottflycst Active Member

I'll be singing in the morning (church) and praying in the afternoon (beach), and with a little bad luck maybe get baptized!

6. Gregg Lundgren

Gregg Lundgren Now fishing on weekdays too!

It's in my plan for Sunday, at least at this moment in time. It would be great to meet you in church Roper. I am a die hard fisherman, dawn to dusk, blue WaterMaster. Hope to see you there.

7. Tim Lockhart

Tim Lockhart Working late at The Office

"I'm real sorry, (mother-in-law's name), but I'm afraid I can't join you for brunch this Sunday. I'll be in church all morning!"

"Oh Roper, you're such a good son-in-law. I'll miss you at brunch but I'm so proud of you for attending church!"

-----

Roper good work. Since Pass is The Office I think Church is the perfect code name for Lone :thumb:

8. guitarfisher

guitarfisher Jeff W.

I will be worshiping at "Church" this Sunday morning. Hope to meet other parisioners in prayer. I also intend to partake of the sacremental barley and hops.
    :beer2:

9. triploidjunkie

triploidjunkie Active Member

Reverand Roper, you attend the same church as me. But you probably won't see me where I attend, as that's the beauty of our denomination.

10. IveofIone

IveofIone Active Member

"Reverend Roper"! Just wrap your mind around that concept.....

Ive

11. Islander

Islander Steve

I'm trying.....but it's not working.....
    I'll be there, break out the snowmobile and come join us Ive.

12. Scott Salzer

Scott Salzer previously micro brew

Hmmm, a trip to Lone to hear the Reverend Roper give his sermon from the toon. That would be hard to miss, I'll try and make it.

Islander, or ?, any idea of the H2O temp?

MB

13. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

Now Ive, is it really that hard to imagine...? I think I have what it takes for fire and brimstone evangelical sermons. Can you swear giving one...?

14. _WW_

_WW_ Fishes with Wolves

Absolutely! Makes it more believable. :)

15. Gary Knowels

Gary Knowels Active Member

awesome thread guys. I've been Satanic (gear chucker) or Agnostic(not fishing) for most of my life. I'm slowly starting to convert to this new religion but I'm not quite prepared for my first church visit. The day of reasoning is fast approaching!

16. Islander

Islander Steve

Only if you loose your last working fly! :rofl::rofl:

17. Islander

Islander Steve

I have to go into town this afternoon, I'll try and swing by to check it out.

18. IveofIone

IveofIone Active Member

Roper, You can not only swear but depending on your denomination I think you get first dibs on the choir boys too.....

Ive

19. doublespey

doublespey Steelhead-a-holic

Jeez Ive - thanks for helping to coffee-coat my keyboard. :rofl:

This thread's a hoot - Praise the Lord and Pass the Choir-onomids. :clown:

20. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

Roper don't play that...but a cute nun...maybe.