Clackacraft WF Cover

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by JG, Aug 25, 2013.

1. JG New Member

Ratings: +0 / 0
    I am looking for a cover for a Clackacraft WF 16 and was hoping to find something that is good quality, but a little less expensive than what Clacka has to offer...

Any ideas?
  2. Matt Roelofs Member

B'ham, WA
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    I have the same boat and just bought a cover from Five C's in Oregon (Oregon City I believe) - a google search should turn it up. I'm quite pleased with it. It isn't a full cover like the one Clacka sells, it comes down maybe 6 or 8 inches on all sides and secures with bungie cords (included). I think it was $300 or $350, so you save a bit over the Clacka one. Feel free to PM me if you want a few photos.
  3. Ray Member

Post Falls, ID
    Ratings: +18 / 0
    I looked up a local tarp company and had them do a custom one for about $300. They used truck tarp material and the thing is bombproof. It's been riding dirty on my oarlocks for three years now and no sign of wearing any holes.
  4. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +752 / 0
    Yep, 5C's in Oregon. Mine's a full cover, and can easily be on the boat when towed. hands down, 5C's is the best one on the market. Tight, waterproof, exceptionally well-made, and less than the one Clack sells. I wouldn't hesitate to get another one if I ever needed one!
  5. troutpounder Active Member

Granite Falls
    Ratings: +58 / 0
    I have the cover clacka offers and it is pretty awesome. Now that I have it they could make a few things easier but it is still awesome