Classic/original steelhead spey fly swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Kevin Giusti, Dec 29, 2006.

1. halcyon

halcyon Hallelujah, I'm a Bum!!!

I for one think it is time to finish this swap. Send out the flies that have been recieved for a swap that originally should have been over a month ago. I have run out of patience.

Regards,

2. Kevin Giusti

Kevin Giusti New Member

Flies are packed up and will be sent out first thing tomorrow morning. Sorry Mark cant wait any longer. I will ship them all priority since you have all waited long enough so you should get them by the end of the week. I apologize for how long it has taken for this to come together. It is my first time as a meister I tried to be accomadating but have to draw a line somewhere. Other meisters take this as an example, flies in by THE DUE DATE or you are SOL! Thanks for the patience to all who sent in there flies on time. Hope there are no hard feelings. This is a great group of flies and I know you all will not be disapointed. Let me know when your flies arrive and take care. Kevin

3. steve s

steve s Member

I received my flies this morning and they all look great! They were definately worth the wait. Kevin, you were supposed to keep the extras.

Thanks everyone.

Steve S

4. halcyon

halcyon Hallelujah, I'm a Bum!!!

So has anyone else besides Steve received their flies? As of this morning's mail on Tax Day I am still waiting while the rivers are prime for new flies:cool:
    Regards,

In this mornings mail I received a box chuck full of beautiful flies. Thanks everyone, especially Kevin for hosting. The extra flies were for you, next time I will return them with the next swap flies.

Regards,

5. Kevin Giusti

Kevin Giusti New Member

Glad you got your flies Halcyon, im surprised they took so long to get there as I shipped them priority the usps always amazes me. I really appreciate you all wanting me to keep the extras but there were so many it just didnt feel right! Im sure you guys can find a use for them! Thanks again for the participation and the patience, they were a great set of flies for sure! Kevn

6. steve s

steve s Member

Was anyone planning on posting pictures in the swap gallery? I took some pics but they didn't turn out very well. I can give it another go if no one else can do it. Let me know.

Steve S

7. Cameron Derbyshire

Cameron Derbyshire Steelhead, Classic Atlantic salmon flies

Go for it. I'm at school, away from the flies, otherwise I'd volunteer.

8. Kevin Giusti

Kevin Giusti New Member

Hey Steve that would great if you could do that. Id really appreciate it. Kevin

9. steve s

steve s Member

Pics are up.

Steve S