FS Cleaning Out the Closet - Lots of Great Rods and Reels

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by hyperstryper, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for grabs are the following:

FLY REELS:

HATCH 7 PLUS - FINATIC Clear/Black. New/unfished condition with original metal box/tin, red neoprene cover, allen wrench and intact warranty card. $425
    HATCH 7 PLUS - LANCE BOEN LIMITED EDITION ENGRAVED REEL. Clear/Brown. This is the INTO THE FLATS series. This one is 04/30. It is also new/unfished with the matching documentation, wooden box and leather/wool fleece reel cover. $1500
    VAN STAAL C-VEX 912 - Black. Used on two occasions. Great condition. Matching neoprene case. $275
    VAN STAAL C-VEX 78 - Black. Also used on two occasions on a trip. Great condition. Matching neoprene case. $250
    DANIELSSON L5W Series - 4seven W (4-7 SPOOL) & WITH EXTRA 6-9 SPOOL. 100% water proof drag. Salt water proof. Configurable drag. First spool is for line weight 4-7 the extra spool is for 6-9 weight. Matching neoprene reel covers. This set has not been fished and is in pristine condition. $425
    DANIELSSON H5D Series - 9thirteen (9-13 spool). 100% water proof drag. Salt water proof. Configurable drag. Matching neoprene reel covers. This set has not been fished and is in pristine condition. $425
    CHARLTON MAKO 9700B - Brand new in the box. Never used. Black Type III. Set up for right hand wind but it can be converted by Mako reels for $50. $2100.

FLY RODS:

All rods in exceptional condition. None of these rods were fished more than 2-3 times. $295 per rod.
    10 weight Thomas & Thomas Horizon II - 9 foot 4 piece. Original sock and tube.
    9 weight Thomas & Thomas Horizon II - 9 foot 4 piece. Original sock and tube.
    8 weight Thomas & Thomas Horizon II - 9 foot 4 piece. Original sock and tube.
    7 weight Thomas & Thomas Horizon II - 9 foot 4 piece. Original sock and tube.
    8 weight Thomas & Thomas Apex - 9 foot 4 piece with upgraded titanium guide inserts. Original sock and tube.
    7 weight Thomas & Thomas Apex - 9 foot 4 piece with upgraded titanium guide inserts . Original sock and tube.
    6 weight Thomas & Thomas Apex - 9 foot 4 piece with upgraded titanium guide inserts. Original sock and tube.

First come first serve on these items. I will ship each item for an additional $20 via USPS Priority mail.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO SEND PICTURES. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA PM OR BY EMAIL AT FISH[DOT]NUT[AT]ME[DOT]COM

2. Willing to trade cash and a bunch of hand tied saltwater flies?

3. I have a whole bunch of saltwater salmon flies. Are you looking for tropical flies or Westcoast flies?

4. Are the hatch reels still available?

5. Could you trade the hatch 7plus for some cash and a large assortment of saltwater flies for species in Florida. I tie commercially and tie for many shops in Florida.

6. I'll take the hatch 7plus for 425

Kertgel likes this.
  7. Is any of this stuff still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.