Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boats)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Chris Puma, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Chris Puma hates waking up early

stumptown
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch

Great Condition - Never Eaten.

3" W x 0.5" H x " D

(give or take)

[IMG]

EXPIRATION DATE

01AUG08

$1.00

Local ONLY. Cash.

I live in Seattle.
    McNasty and Irafly like this.
  2. Flyborg Active Member

Kalama, WA
    Ratings: +597 / 0
    Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Trades?
  3. chadk Be the guide...

Snohomish, WA.
    Ratings: +41 / 0
    Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

I have a 1/2 eaten can of Pringles. I'll throw in a stick of gum.
  4. Chris Puma hates waking up early

stumptown
    Ratings: +3 / 0

might consider a trade of high protein gruel.
  5. Sourdoughs -Marc Chapman, icthyoantagonist

WA
    Ratings: +2 / 0

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:thumb:
  6. chadk Be the guide...

Snohomish, WA.
    Ratings: +41 / 0

You drive a tough bargin. OK, you forced me to go to my garage freezer and break out the big gun. I'll throw in my 16 yr old frozen peice of french toast that was left out for 2 weeks in my college dorm and the green fuzzy stuff evolved into the perfect profile of Charles Darwin. I was saving it for ebay and retirement...
  7. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +717 / 2

This is a flyfishing site. You should be able to get at least $4.99 for that thing.
    Kaiserman likes this.
  8. Sourdoughs -Marc Chapman, icthyoantagonist

WA
    Ratings: +2 / 0

If it's in the shape of a famous or religious figure, you're set for a golden retirement.
  9. Noreaster New Member

Bozrah, CT
    Ratings: +0 / 0

I usually try to avoid eating extrusions
  10. Kent Lufkin Remember when you could remember everything?

Not sure
    Ratings: +1,225 / 0

Then at all costs you'll want to avoid being incarcerated in California's maximum security prison at Pelican Bay. Prisoners there are fed 'the loaf' morning, noon and night.

Image a larger version of the Clif Bar with mysterious and ever-changing ingredients and you've got an idea of just how much the inmates anticipate that gastronomic abomination.

K
  11. Lugan Joe Streamer

Beautiful View, WA
    Ratings: +763 / 2

And how exactly do you know this? :hmmm:
  12. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +513 / 0

He traded a sage for a shakespeare wonder rod, didn't learn :clown:
  13. Kent Lufkin Remember when you could remember everything?

Not sure
    Ratings: +1,225 / 0

One of my sister in law's sisters is a guard there. Her stories of life inside are legendary.

K
  14. miyawaki Active Member

Kent, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +839 / 1

Is it an Orvis Bar?

Leland.
  15. papafsh Piscatorial predilection

Camano Island, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +62 / 0

If it is that'll be $8.00 + tax

LB
  16. rainbow My name is Mark Oberg

Renton wa
    Ratings: +78 / 0

I'm going to wait a couple of days intell he reduces it. Then I'll snag it up.
  17. Wayne Kohan fish-ician

TriCities, WA
    Ratings: +97 / 0

Is this like the story of the guy that started with a paper clip and kept trading up until he had a house? Maybe Chris is trying to trade up for a drift boat or something.:confused:

wayne
  18. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +425 / 0

Are you the original owner (and if so do you have the receipt?)

Why you selling it? More photos, please.
  19. mozart Chris

Ferndale, WA

How much for overnight shipping? Also, have the receipt for warranty purposes?
  20. GUZ808 New Member

Tacoma, WA

Will you take any offers lower than a buck?