Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boats)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Chris Puma, Feb 28, 2008.

1. ralfish Active Member

B.C.
    Ratings: +34 / 0
    Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Whats the deal with "locals only"? I wanted to trade some pemmican I found behind the bench in my truck for it. Well I think its pemmican, smells like it at least. I'm not sure what it is actually... bloody exclusionists
  2. theworm New Member

Smokey Point Wa.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

This is a great deal!

I have owned several of these cliff bars and they are a high quality snack. With the energy that it gives you, I know you will instantly cast 10 feet farther. I have been eyeing this item for a long time, but I just can't quite justify buying another cliff bar after just coming back from shopping at my locally owned market.

Another added bonus is that the Cliff bar started as a garage business, so you aren't supporting a company like General Mills or Frito Lay. Have some ethics and buy this bar!
  3. Noreaster New Member

Bozrah, CT

Dont take this the wrong way but wally world has them for 98 cents. You may consider lowering your price unless of course the one you have is collectible in some way i.e. previously owned or carried by a movie star etc.
  4. Noreaster New Member

Bozrah, CT

they like the "belly to belly" factor I guess. At least they indicate that in some of the ads:beer2: paints a funny pic doesnt it?
  5. SteelieD Non Member

In a van down by the river

Maybe it was owned by "John Voight"...?
  6. 1morecast Active Member

Port Angeles
    Ratings: +49 / 0

How will it do in saltwater?
  7. chadk Be the guide...

Snohomish, WA.
    Ratings: +41 / 0

He does live on capital hill in seattle...
  8. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Ratings: +295 / 0

If you will lower the price from 1.00 to .97 I'll make the 86 mile round trip drive to pick it up.
  9. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +422 / 0

Yet again another Big Box store putting the little guy out of business...
  10. LG Mix New Member

Near the border

Tempting but how am I going to explain one more Cliff Bar to the wife?
  11. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall

Can we try it before we buy it?
  12. Brookie_Hunter aka Dave Hoover

Phinney Ridge, Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +117 / 0

Those things are great with a Porter. Since my investments took a hit today, I think I'll wait for the clearance sale unless your offering 0% financing.
  13. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +715 / 2

I'll take it. PM me your info. I'll even lend it back to you when your row my sorry ass down the river.
  14. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +508 / 0

I have a friend who needs one for trip on the Yak this early summer. However he has a budget and was hoping to get a mid-afternoon snack at a reasonable price. How willing are you to come down on price. You didn't say firm so I sensed you were willing to negotiate some.
  15. chadk Be the guide...

Snohomish, WA.
    Ratings: +41 / 0

Will you take a cashier's check for $3000? Just use the extra for 'shipping and handling'... I just need it mailed like tomorrow... Mike Doughty can vouche for me ;)
  16. spanishfly Steelberg

Issaquah, WA, USA.

Warranty Card?
  17. mozart Chris

Ferndale, WA

Hi,

My investers r willing to purchase your fine product for the sum of $50,000 USD wich will b mailed by western union. Owr shipper will pick the product up at your location (all expenses paid). Please confirm this is acceptable. Your quickest response is utomost appreciated.

The shipping location is:
    Teabag Bangcock
    3492 halieuqiet lane
    Nigeria Africa
  18. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall

Now DAT funny! :rofl:
  19. kelly cunningham No Pebble

Olympia, WA

My dog just dropped a deuce in the neighbor's yard. Can't imagine that the cliff bar tastes much better so I'm willing to let it go for (the deuce) $1.99. He's a machine so I can offer a cut rate on 10 or more.
  20. Jon Bial Chasing the Magic

Oregon

pm sent.