Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boats)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Chris Puma, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Not meaning to hijack this thread, but I've been trying to decide on a Clif Bar vs a Powerbar. I spoke to the owners of both at the last FF show. It's hard to beat the customer service of Clif. Has anybody tried both, and can give me some opinion. Anyone have either that they will let me try first?

Wayne

2. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Any of you guys try a Luna Bar? It tasted good but I developed breasts

3. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Okay now I am laughing ..... I love this thread

4. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

That's gotta cause a serious dent in your fishing time :thumb:

5. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

They're called 'man-boobs'.

K

6. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

For which you'll need a bro-zire! (. ) ( .)

LB

7. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

HEY!

8. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Production-made Clif Bars are pretty decent, but has anyone out there built their own?
    (why do I keep posting to this thread?)

9. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

I tried one but I felt bloated in my waders and moody.

10. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Actually they are called moobs

11. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Why? Because this is the first thread in ages that actually makes any sense on this board! :ray1:

12. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

I considered it, but first I thought I better take a class from a certified professional. Then hire a guide to show me the ropes - you know, how to open the wrapper, how to hold, how hard to bite, how much to bite, how many chews before swallowing... :confused:

13. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Your migrating this to actual usage of the Cliff bar, Chad. Approach the bar from the top and then bite, chew, swallow, step, repeat.... Just ensure to start at the top of the bar, and do never nip at the bottom of a bar someone has already started on from the top.

14. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

What I really want is a sweet dry bag to put a Cliff bar and other essentials like TP and a lighter in so they stay dry. My current dry bag is the old skool roll up.

15. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

ahhh, the dreaded low-barring :mad:

16. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Chris, I really don't want the chocolate chips just the peanut crunch part of the bar. As I have no use for the chocolate chips, would you be willing to split it up? If so, how much for just the peanut crunch part?

If we can make a deal on the peanut crunch, would you be willing to hold my check until payday but ship it now? I really need it for an upcoming trip but I'm a little short this month with it being a Leap Year and all...

17. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

LOL. Thank you for the laugh :rofl:

18. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

I've PM'd him a couple times with no response. Is this bar still for sale?

19. Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

iagreeYes, when I wanted to get in touch with my "feminine" side

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.