Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boats)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Chris Puma, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Puma

Chris Puma hates waking up early

Media:
    Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

sorry for lack of responses. i've was out of town for a while. thanks to everyone who showed interest in my Cliff Bar. someone has a sale pending on it.

i'm actually found a buyer from Georgia. i know it was stated in my original listing that i preferred a local transaction but this buyer's offer was too good to pass up. he's actually sending me a $2,500 dollar check and allowing me to keep $100 if i cash it for him and send back the remaining amount. i'm totally going to make out on this deal. it's virtually risk free as well! i mean, as long has his check cashes i'll have a sweet $99 profit in my pocket!

i will lock the thread once my check arrives.

2. Porter

Porter Active Member

Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

If your transaction falls apart PM me :) :beer2:

3. ralfish

ralfish Active Member

Will you take paypal ? Will you ship it USPS?

thanks

4. Jergens

Jergens AKA Joe Willauer

Media:
    Home Page:

Chad- would it be possible for you to post a wordy-descriptive report of your interaction with the bar and be sure to include lots of pictures of the bar (or atleast a bar that looks similar?):)

5. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

Media:

Not smart Jergens, and you should know better. It's one f'n bar, and this is a pretty busy site. Next thing you know everyone will want a taste. Think before you type damn it.

Please practice chew and spit so the bar can be chewed again.

6. Itchy Dog

Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Media:
    Home Page:

Waiting anxiously to find out if the sale will fall through...talk about a Clif hanger.

7. mozart

mozart Chris

This thread delivers over and over again.

8. Noreaster

Noreaster New Member

Would it be possible to get a pic with the bar in hand... just for scale?

9. chadk

chadk Be the guide...

Media:

That bar is clearly laying on dry carpet. That is no way to treat a bar as special as a Cliff Bar. I sure hope you ate it or the buyer eats it soon. Shame on you!

Jergens, don't worry, if I get the chance to buy it, I will write up a report just for you. I'll use really small words and type extra slowly so you can follow along. I know that where you are from, you don't get the chance to get a nice fresh cliff bar like this very often. So I can understand if you get evious ;)

And Chris, no worries. I won't post the GPS coordinates of the transaction location. I can only imagine the next time I would go to this special street corner to make a transaction that it would be packed from all the lurkers on this site.

10. Kent Lufkin

Kent Lufkin Remember when you could remember everything?

Media:

We should have this thread bronzed. This is the funniest stuff I've read here in years :rofl:

K

11. rainbow

rainbow My name is Mark Oberg

Home Page:

Would you take maybe a box of granola bars and some coin in trade. They are very comparable to your cliff bars in every way. Except maybe in presentation or delivery. I mean just because there cheaper docent mean they will preform any worse. There great for a quick fix.

12. herl

herl Member

Buyer Beware! Last summer I attempted to buy a book of matches from this member, only $1.25 - I thought I couldn't go wrong. They were advertised as fly-fishing matches so I knew I needed them - plus I could use them to start campfires, light cigars ..and everything. And, I had heard some really good reviews.

Anyway, long story short- I sent him my USPS money order (with delivery confirmation) and waited, and waited. NO RESPONSE! He would not reply to my emails or PMs and I never received the matches. Purchase at your own risk, I repeat: buyer beware!:ray1::ray1:

Thanks for the thread.:thumb:

13. Noreaster

Noreaster New Member

Is the bar still available?

14. Jason Decker

Jason Decker Active Member

Media:
    Home Page:

if not, you can down load the recipe and make one yourself. if you aren't too sure on that, you can go down to the local shop which offers classes on making your own custom bar, not only is this a fun option, but you can save a ton $$ and even make your own wrapper with custom colors -how cool is that!? you can even start with a basic blank bar of any length you want, then add some custom flavors. There is a cool shop somewhere in Redmond called "Fetha-Bar" that has parts you can check out, one word of caution, the feather inlays are kinda tuff to chew and can get stuck in your teeth.....

15. ralfish

ralfish Active Member

Custom is nice, but then you're hooped for warranty. Thats one advantage of a factory bar

16. rainbow

rainbow My name is Mark Oberg

Home Page:

I bet the company would stand up. I bet if I sent the cliff bar back to the manufacturer and a small fee, I bet I would get a new one within a few weeks. I mean If it ever gets torn from mishandling or slammed in a car door. I bet they would honor your purchase. I think somebody needs to grab this quick.

17. kelly cunningham

kelly cunningham No Pebble

Media:

F it! PM sent.

18. Wayne Kohan

Wayne Kohan fish-ician

Media:

Actually, the company is inviting high rollers to come and make their own bar. You work on it in the morning and then fish in the afternoon with some of their "higher ups" in the company. It's only $5000 for the week.........

Wayne

19. Sloan Craven

Sloan Craven Active Member

Media:

This is a joke that turned south after four posts.

20. Noreaster

Noreaster New Member

I resemble that remark:ray1:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.