FS Complete Centerpin Setup

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Alan Green, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Alan Green Spiritual and Legal Counsel to the Fishes

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +8 / 0
    Selling my centerpin outfit. Used only twice and in like-brand-new condition. Aventa VT1002 centerpin reel, spooled and ready to go. Comes with reel pouch and original box. Matching Okuma Aventa centerpin rod. 13'6", 3 sections, fixed reel seat. Balances nicely. Comes with rod sock.

Will take $190 for the whole shootin' match. Shipping an extra $10 in lower 48, obviously nada if local.
  2. Alan Green Spiritual and Legal Counsel to the Fishes

Spokane, WA
    If you've ever wanted to give the centerpin a go, this is your outfit. Will go $175 + ship if not local. Strike while the steelhead are hot!
  3. Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1,618 / 2
    That's one hell of a deal. I have a setup, but I always want more. What's the size/action on the rod? My current pin rod is a 4-8lb test rod, which is a bit light for winter work. Been using a spey rod with the reel taped on the cork to balance it out for the bigger fish. Is the rod more in the 6-12 range perhaps?
  4. Alan Green Spiritual and Legal Counsel to the Fishes

Spokane, WA
    Oops, just saw this, wasn't checking over the weekend...I think it is a 4-8# rod. I will check when I get home though.

Damn, just saw on Okuma's website that they sell this rod for $99.99 and the reel for $169.99.

I got the green light to go steelheading this weekend, maybe if it doesn't sell I will have to let her have one last fish with me...
  5. WABOWMAN Active Member

Port Townsend,WA
    Ratings: +31 / 0
  6. Alan Green Spiritual and Legal Counsel to the Fishes

Spokane, WA
    Indeed it is 4-8#. A couple pics for those that might have interest.
    IMG_20131120_080515.jpg IMG_20131120_080459.jpg
  7. Alan Green Spiritual and Legal Counsel to the Fishes

Spokane, WA