Cool vid from N Umpqua

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by Nailknot, Dec 28, 2008.

1. SSPey Member

Oregon
    Ratings: +9 / 0
    a rhythmic chug is good, but a single chug over a located /known fish can also be very effectlve
  2. chile66 New Member

Gold Beach, Oregon
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I've got a Mac. Can anyone tell me how to "right click" and save it to my desktop?
    I do seem to have a problem viewing certain movies. I need to find some kind of tutorial I guess.
    Thanks for the help.
  3. James Waggoner Active Member

wa
    Ratings: +40 / 0
    Not sure how to do it on a Mac...but on a PC, you right click and select "Save Target AS.." You shouldn't have any problems its a quicktime video which is an apple product. I just checked mine it's Quick time version 7.5.5, try downloading the free version if you don't have it.

James.
  4. jakers Member

Portland, Or. and Bellevue, Wa.
    On a Mac, the video should embed in the browser window when it plays. Under the bottom right-hand corner of the video there should be a small upside-down triangle, click on it and choose the option to save as a quicktime movie.

-Jake
  5. Mike Rupp New Member

Bellevue, WA
    Click System Preferences
    Click Keyboard & Mouse
    Click Mouse tab if it isn't already selected
    On right side of mouse select secondary button
    Exit

I have Leopard. If you have a different OS, it might be slightly different.
  6. jakers Member

Portland, Or. and Bellevue, Wa.
    Keep it mind that, if I'm correct, this only works with certain mice (ie. not the built-in mice on apple laptops). Another simple solution is to hold down the 'ctrl' key while clicking with the mouse whenever you want to right click.

In the spirit of keeping on topic, thanks for sharing the video. Makes me wish I wasn't seeing flood warnings for all of Western Washington right now.
  7. Randall Dee Castaway

Cascadia
    Ratings: +16 / 0
    Me likey! :thumb: