Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Sean Beauchamp, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Sean Beauchamp Hot and Heavy at yer 6

Shoreline, WA, U.S.
    Ratings: +463 / 1
    Im going on a last minute work trip, leaving thursday and be gone 2-3 weeks. I should have at least a couple days to sneak off and I'm hoping to do some fishing. I've got a rental car and I'm not 100% positive where I'm staying exactly my lodging will be booked at some point today (basing out of canas) I have an 8wt, 10wt and 12wt all highly capable wands. Anyone been to costa rica and familiar with some DIY fishing or can recommend a guide etc... I might talk my coworkers into all going out charter style so any recommendations in tht dept are welcome as well. I have no idea what I'm getting into I know nothing of costa rica I'm about to google it so I know where on the globe I'm even flying too. Thought I'd throw the feelers out while I get my google on thanks in advance.
  2. YAMMY Member

Abbotsford B.C. Canada
    Ratings: +8 / 0
    Look up or phone Chris Bernstel 011-506-8318-6525 he is with Kinembe Sport fishing and comes highly recommended. Keith
    PS if he can't help he will let you know who can.If you want the best bang for your buck get a guide if you don't know the area well IMHO
  3. Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1,618 / 2
    See if there are panga guides in the area. Great way to do DIY in that part of the world.