Costco Nordik Boat

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Casey Weed, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Casey Weed

Casey Weed Greenhorn

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for any contact information for a boat that was once sold at Costco. It's a Nordik Inflatable model AD-83300 and I need to get some replacement parts for one. If anyone has purchased this boat and could take a look in the manual and find any contact info that would be great. Thanks.

2. Rob Ast

Rob Ast Active Member

Casey - definately hard to find info. I did a quick google search and the only companies I found online selling Nordik boats were in Australia. Try contacting costco - they will probably have vendor info. Otherwise e-mail one of the australian companies (they'll show up if you google Nordik Inflatables).

Rob

3. Casey Weed

Casey Weed Greenhorn

Yeah, thanks for checking. I searched for about a half hour and didn't find as much as you did. I called Costco earlier and I have to wait until monday to call the corporate office and try to get in touch with the buyer for the boats. Thanks again.

4. Mark Moore

Mark Moore Just a Member

Casey, If Costco can't hook you up with a parts source they may be willing to refund your money as they have one of the best return policies anywhere. That might put you in a position to replace the boat.

Another thought is to try West Marine as I suspect a lot of the parts on your boat are not proprietary and if you can spare the time to look they have a huge catalog.

As well try Andy & Bax in Portland, or Jamestown Distributors.

Good Luck.

5. Freestone

Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

6. Casey Weed

Casey Weed Greenhorn

Thank you so much for your help. I'm still waiting to hear from Costco but the Silver Marine looks like the ticket.