Costco Nordik Boat

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Casey Weed, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Casey Weed

Casey Weed Greenhorn

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for any contact information for a boat that was once sold at Costco. It's a Nordik Inflatable model AD-83300 and I need to get some replacement parts for one. If anyone has purchased this boat and could take a look in the manual and find any contact info that would be great. Thanks.

2. Rob Ast

Rob Ast Active Member

Media:
    Casey - definately hard to find info. I did a quick google search and the only companies I found online selling Nordik boats were in Australia. Try contacting costco - they will probably have vendor info. Otherwise e-mail one of the australian companies (they'll show up if you google Nordik Inflatables).

Rob

3. Casey Weed

Casey Weed Greenhorn

Yeah, thanks for checking. I searched for about a half hour and didn't find as much as you did. I called Costco earlier and I have to wait until monday to call the corporate office and try to get in touch with the buyer for the boats. Thanks again.

4. Mark Moore

Mark Moore Just a Member

Media:
    Casey, If Costco can't hook you up with a parts source they may be willing to refund your money as they have one of the best return policies anywhere. That might put you in a position to replace the boat.

Another thought is to try West Marine as I suspect a lot of the parts on your boat are not proprietary and if you can spare the time to look they have a huge catalog.

As well try Andy & Bax in Portland, or Jamestown Distributors.

Good Luck.

5. Freestone

Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

Media:
  6. Casey Weed

Casey Weed Greenhorn

Thank you so much for your help. I'm still waiting to hear from Costco but the Silver Marine looks like the ticket.