Could SRC fishing Get Any Better

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Beachmen, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Beachmen Active Member

Port Orchard
    Ratings: +72 / 0
    i have been out fishing for SRC's and its has been steller. Espetially with all the color the fish have been getting. Some of them have had some golden yellow covering them for their spawning. the have been very beautiful fish. all on bright colors and euphasids. some how the first fish jumped and flipped so much he rapped himseld in the leader. after a fast unrapping we was release and full of life on his swim back to open waters. Purdy, SRC, Steelhead Orange Clouser feb. 2 (2).JPG Purdy, SRC, Rabbit Chin Euphasid, Clouser feb. 2 (2).JPG
    formerguide and Bradley Miller like this.
  2. Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

Somewhere on the Coast
    Ratings: +540 / 0
    OK, that did it. Scr@w my arm! This friday the weather and Salish Sea tides are looking good!
    Bradley Miller and Beachmen like this.
  3. Beachmen Active Member

Port Orchard
    i know the feeling. in september and october i was in a full leg brace. for a dislocated knee. it did not stop me from tryign to fish the Clearwater in late september hahahahha. good luck.
  4. Dipnet aka Tim Hartman

Silverdale, WA
    Ratings: +370 / 0
    Wow, that's a nice fish! I need to get all the chores done and get out on the beaches!!!
    Eyejuggler and Beachmen like this.
  5. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +876 / 0
    Steady, boys; steady... You'll get there, rig up, and it'll be like "DUDE... You shoulda been here YESTERDAY!!!!" But I hope it stays decent for another two weeks!!
    Patrick Gould likes this.
  6. Mark Mercer Member

port orchard, wa
    Ratings: +502 / 0
    "Could SRC fishing get any better", Why yes it could.... and it will. In fact it will get much better, so don't worry Alex
    it could be even better in two weeks. NIce cutt's Beachman.
    Beachmen likes this.
  7. Matthew Gulbranson Resident Swinger

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +47 / 0
    I love the chum fry feeding frenzy! Looking forward to that soon. Also, nice little fly there, you got a name/recipe for that? I like how the pink is translucent. Would probably be killer in white too.
  8. Beachmen Active Member

Port Orchard
    Its is killer in white and orange. I have it on youtube. Look up BeachMen Thomas. I just posted it. Its called Euphosid craze
  9. wadin' boot Donny, you're out of your element...

Wallingford, WA
    Ratings: +1,555 / 0
    that fly is sweet...
  10. Beachmen Active Member

Port Orchard
    Did you watch the video?
  11. fish-on Waters haunt me....

camano island
    Ratings: +30 / 0

I watched the vid. Pretty cool patterns. Thanks for sharing ..
  12. Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

Somewhere on the Coast
    Ratings: +540 / 0
    We gotta get out there and sore-mouth some savvy into all these fish before Alex gets here!:D We don't want it to be too easy for him.
  13. Dipnet aka Tim Hartman

Silverdale, WA
    Ratings: +370 / 0
    Yeah! We don't want to let those Bavarian village poseurs rustling our fish!!! J/K, Alex! ;)
  14. Beachmen Active Member

Port Orchard
    No peoblem guys.