Custom Rainshadow RX7

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mtlhead, Nov 25, 2002.

1. mtlhead Member

Concrete, WA, USA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Come on guys! Tell your wife you need a new rod for Christmas. Or tell your Mom, Sister, Brother, just tell someone who will give in!
  2. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,709 / 0
    What do I know---I'm just an old man

If you can't sell it you can always give it to me I sure can find use for another rod.

Jim
  3. mtlhead Member

Concrete, WA, USA
    Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, wouldn't you like to have Santa Clause leave this under your tree for X-Mas????? :EEK
  4. mtlhead Member

Concrete, WA, USA
    This Rod was just completed, and It's just in time for Winter Run Steelhead. The blank is the RX7 Series(43 million modules)IF909-4, It is a 4pc 9' 9wt. finished in matte black with high gloss Black and Chrome wraps,It looks so sweet I'm tempted to keep this one. Guides are Fuji Tich w/ Hardloy inserts for the 2 oversized strippers, and oversized Tich Snake guides running the rest of the blank. The handle utilizes a Hard Anodized Black Aluminum uplocking reel seat with a Stabilized Walnut insert, and Full Wells Flor Grade Cork Grip with a removeable Fighting Butt. The parts alone sell for more than the asking price, so it is firm at $175.00 w/rod bag, or $200.00 with the bag and a Brand new D.B. Dunn Carry Case. I can
    E-Mail pictures if your interested, and I am also available to show if you want to come out or meet somewhere. The blank is covered by a lifetime warranty from the Mfg., and I cover all workmanship for life as well. There is also a second rod available that is still unwrapped, and I will sell it for the same price if you want to pick the colors, but This Black/Chrome combo is going to be extremely hard to beat.