Cutts & Coho

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Stonefish, Mar 1, 2014.

1. driftflyfisher

driftflyfisher New Member

Home Page:
    Has anyone had any luck at Lincoln Park or the Tacoma Narrows or Titlow Park?

2. Eyejuggler

Eyejuggler Beech Nut

Media:
    Home Page:
    Hit the west shore of Colvos passage yesterday on the afternoon ebb, hung out with Mark Mercer and Sterling Silver, but absolutely nothing to show, not even a bump. Always good to get out especially after all the weather.

Dipnet and Stonefish like this.
  3. plaegreid

plaegreid Saved by the buoyancy of citrus

Media:
    I got out Sunday; hit a few beaches, didn't see any salmonid activity. Plenty of bait, but they were swimming about unmolested, so I was in the wrong spots. Felt good to stretch my casting arm out though!

Eyejuggler and Stonefish like this.
  4. Tool Fly

Tool Fly Member

I live close to Lincoln and was there Sunday afternoon, sadly with dog leash in hand instead of fly rod. Was scanning the water hard on my walk and no hint of surface activity, though that's usually the case. I've had my best luck there on sub-surface searching patterns. I've fished it twice this year with no luck. Yet!

5. Andrew Shoemaker

Andrew Shoemaker Active Member

I was driving back home to Olympia today from fishing up in Purdy where I got skunked and on the way back stopped a long the hood canal to see if I could catch a glimpse of any salminod activity...and there is activity. I'm going to fish the canal in the morning if anyone wants to join.

6. plaegreid

plaegreid Saved by the buoyancy of citrus

Media:
    Got out Saturday in MA13; managed my first SRC of the year. Lots of fry near shore, not much chasing them on the beaches I was fishing. Good times!

Stonefish likes this.