Does anybody read NW Sportfishing?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by ray helaers, Jul 12, 2002.

1. I know this may come off as ego-stroking or self promotion, but does anybody read NW Sportfishing Magazine (Formerly NW Fishing Holes) anymore? If so what do you think? Honestly now (and don't feel like you HAVE to comment on that tyro who does the tying column).

2. I might be old---but I'm good.

Is that the magazine that you write for or is it just a plug. :DEVIL

3. Used to pickup the fishing holes magazine a few years ago at Sportco, but it disappeared. I never go into sporting goods stores anymore (If I do it's a quick in and out). Didn't realize it was back in. Will have to take a look at Sportco and see if they have it and let you know what I think.

Just a side note. Still mad about the fishing holes mag for putting a full story on a small river I fish. Dang it. Made a certain drift unbearable after that. :MAD Went from hardly anyone drifting it to people asking where the "dropin at @#$" is". I won't name names, because is starting to mellow out and don't want it rerun. :TONGUE But I always like the old fishing holes mag. Just up and disappeared one day.

Steelheader69
    "You haven't lived until you've run a cataraft. Friends don't let friends run Outcasts."