Dollie Seminar

Discussion in 'Events' started by miyawaki, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Hey guys, if you want to know all there is to know about dollies, this seminar is for you.

On Saturday, March 10, 1 - 3pm, Curt Kraemer, retired WDFW fisheries biologist and frequent poster to this site, will be at the Orvis shop in Bellevue to discuss "dollies," or more correctly, the bull trout fishery in the Skagit and Sauk rivers. Learn their life histories, habitat and favorite flies.

Leland.

911 Bellevue Way NE
    (425) 452-9138

2. Leland, sounds like an awesome afternoon. Please tell Curt that a weekend of high school lacrosse in Oregon will keep me from being there. If there is any way to video Curt's presentation, I would greatly appreciate. Having heard Curt share his experiences about Cutthroats in the Skagit, I would love to learn about his experiences with Bull Trout. Thanks for continuing to come up with great presentations.

Best regards, Steve

3. what are the odds of having an event like this on a weekday evening? It seems like most people that would attend would be on the river mid day on a saturday...if say this was on a tuesday evening at 6 I would go for sure.

4. iagree
    That is so true, I would love to participate, but, I'll be fishin for said bull trout, that day on the Sauk/Skagit systems instead.

LB

5. Sorry you won't be able to make it but Saturdays seem to work best for many people. We've been getting 15-20 people at our seminars.

Thanks,
    Leland.

6. I also notices that wff.com's very own Kent Lufkin will be speaking on the 24th about fishing the Hancock Tree Farm!

Saturday Seminars!
    On March 10, from 1-3pm, Curt Kraemer, retired WDFW fisheries biologist, will be here to talk about "dollies" in the Skagit and Sauk systems.
    On March 24, from 1-3pm, Kent Lufkin will talk about accessing and fishing the 150 acre PRIVATE Hancock Tree Farm.