Don't for get your GPS

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by ribka, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Just a reminder for the gays/gals heading out this hunting season.

2. :rofl:

3. embarrassing.
    exactly why I don't take my brother hunting. guy has the natural ability to get lost.

4. Ran into a guy while bowhunting many years ago . . . he was "lost" & panic-stricken (also less than 1/2-mile from the road had he kept following the drainage out.). Fact is, some folks just aren't supposed to be in the outdoors.

5. I also have an emergency locator beacon that transmits lat/long if activated. I call it my supplemental life insurance policy.

6. How frickin stupid are people? Walk through the corn to the outside of the maze....duh!!! Instead they act like idiots and stay on the path....

7. Roper, I guess you noticed that no one in the media suggested that solution.

The unfortunate part is with that 3 month old these folks have transferred their DNA to a new generation.

8. Unfortunately that DNA is all too common in today's gene pool

9. From Everett?? Mo betta y'all don't go into da fog (or da corn)! Geez!! City people...

10. I'm sure in leavens your worth, gps is not needed as there are 10,000 drunk tourist to give you directions, gotta love the octoberfest crowds