Dry Falls and Lenore?

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Fly For Fun, May 21, 2003.

1. Fly For Fun

Fly For Fun New Member

Media:
    A buddy and i are planning on heading over to Dry Falls area all day friday, with the option to hit lenore if its slow. Any recent reports on these holes?:dunno

I understand chironomid and callibaetis (sp?) and emergers will still work, but are we nearing some damsel hatches? Especially as the weather gets warmer over there, possible 80 degree day friday?:smokin

We will be at the state park thursday night, maybe we'll see some of you there...goodluck this weekend everyone...I look forward to some top notch stories and reports after this weekend, hopefully i'll have something to bring to the table as well.:9

Fly For Fun

"Trout Don't Live in Ugly Places" - Alex Higala

2. East Fork

East Fork Active Member

Media:
    I cann't tell you about Dry Falls and Lenore except I drove down Lenore on Saturday (it was wendy) and not one person was fishing it.

I can tell you Rocky Ford was fun. I caught a few on a griffins gnat and someother others guys were there catching a few on skuds. One guy said he was using "glow plugs". I don't have any idea what those are! Lenice was slow and I saw no damsils there at all.

3. Fly For Fun

Fly For Fun New Member

Media:
    thanks don, will be surprised to see the turnout on the lakes. Being the beginning of memorial day weekend i expect alot of people though, we'll see.

Fly For Fun

"Trout Don't Live in Ugly Places" - Alex Higala