Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Dry Falls Fling 04/09-04/11

3K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  Andy 
#1 ·
I wanted to bring this up on another post since the other Falls post takes 10 minutes to load in my computer.

Any news? Buddah, do you need people to bring stuff? I have Tarps, Tables, and camp chairs.... what do we need? Also, I have an extra seat in my truck if anyone wants to carpool and split expenses.

~B
:beer1 :beer2

#2 ·
I know what you mean a long time coming up. I just stuck a little blurp on the other thread and I thought it took forever to load. So I will repeat it here. Don't forget to get your next years license as it turns around on the first of April. Wouldn't want antbody to be caught with their pants down.

Jim

#5 ·
If possible, bring firewood, we sat around the fire last year well into the wee hours shooting the breeze.
I should be there around noon on Friday, hope to see friends I haven't seen for a while.
Don't forget the Jim Beams, fly not bourbon.

Roper,

Good things come to those who wade...

#6 ·
Windtickler has a ton of firewood at his house that can be picked up in Sultan. He's been clearing some alder trees from his land lately. I hope he doesnt mind me putting this up here. I am going to get a truckload or two this weekend before we hit the Skagit.

I'll see you guys out there... Soon to be unemployed, I will probably hang out there for a week or more, hitting all the lakes in the area and trying to avoid looking for a job.

Andy

#11 ·
Speaking of delinquents...

I don't know. I went past his shop and it isn't there anymore. I know he mentioned about moving but I just thought it was his home. I sent him an Email but I never got a answer. Maybe bbhuda knows as he fishes with him sometimes.

Jim

#19 ·
"I panhandle for flies" - Joe Trowtbum.!!!!

OH I CANT WAIT!}( this is gonna be a kodak moment for sure, about 3 days worth.ha we need wood wood wood. and beer beer beer. anyone got an extra floattube or room on a boat for my girlfriend( yes my girl is coming. she wants to fish:p ) how can you turn that down:smokin so my hopes are to get her on the water and into her first fish. shes been before to the yak couple times but no luck so help me get her hooked so i can fish more:thumb :p bhudda
ps. i might leave thurs night? dont know yet.

#21 ·
"I panhandle for flies" - Joe Trowtbum.!!!!

STOP THE PRESSSSS ROPER!!!!- Des was just -(just)- i repeat Just a friend, just along for the ride. ok now thats cleared up, whoa. you might get Backyard excited there:p :p could Jessica get dibs on the Fat Cat, i still have to get waders for her, she wet waded with me last summer. im thinking neoprenes. she'll probably have some fasion issue with them:p ha I APPECIATE THE OFFER ROPER, THANK YOU. SEE YA SOON. bhudda

#24 ·
hmm.....
after a week+ in Montana, the next weekend on the coast, and the following weekend at Dry Falls...Im not sure if I will still be able to cast or stand anymore for that matter. I'll try to make it, but Im not tucking MacRowdy in this time:eek
This should be a good one....
crump:thumb

#25 ·
This isn't fair. Now I can't be myself with a woman around. I might as well just stay home. No farting,belching or swearing allowed I suppose. But on the other hand I didn't think that you liked girls. So it might be interesting.

And also you fish with backyard once in a while. Where is he hiding at.

Jim

#26 ·
"But on the other hand I didn't think that you liked girls." - Jim i hope you werent implying anything there:hmmm :p i definitely like females and hope it wasnt my casting that lead you to that conclusion:+ shes one of the boys, and she wants to flyfish, what better place to learn and with all the talented people coming, lots of info, what more could you ask for. you better show up Jim:professor bhudda

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.