Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Dry Falls Fling 04/09-04/11

3K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  Andy 
#1 ·
I wanted to bring this up on another post since the other Falls post takes 10 minutes to load in my computer.

Any news? Buddah, do you need people to bring stuff? I have Tarps, Tables, and camp chairs.... what do we need? Also, I have an extra seat in my truck if anyone wants to carpool and split expenses.

~B
:beer1 :beer2

#29 ·
Quitcherbitchin'

Golly Jim, is it a hormone thing or what. You're just jealous of Bhudda cause he gets to run his fingers through women's hair all the time.
Maybe we should consider a pot luck so the Old Man can eat good. Either that, or sit upwind of him for sure.
See you on Friday you old fart...

Roper,

Good things come to those who wade...

#31 ·
Yes, I bee's alive. I've actually been out doing clinics on the local stocker trout lakes. chain/flowing/blackmans.. lol it's just to easy to... well to, not.

Yes, I did move. The fate of the shop is in limbo. Who knows.

I will be attending this "get together" wether it be by hook or by crook.

Sorry I haven't been answering email, I don't come by the "interweb" that often now.

Tightline I may be down to catch a ride with you if still possible?

Roper, sorry i haven't called you back, you didn't leave the number to Quality Control on your voice mail. and fuk that.. ain't none of bhudda's chix gettin the pimpship.. i got dibs on that bitch hahahahaa

she can use my tube. (only on the ride home though) hahaha j/k

ok i think that covers stuff.

~cHris
backyard_rideshop@yahoo.com

#35 ·
I found a bunch of steaks at Grocery Outlet. 8 frozen ribeyes for $7.99, or 5 New York Strip Steaks for $7.99. Those and a box of instant mashed potatoes will be my contribution for the potluck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.