Dry Falls Pot Luck.. LETS GRIND!

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Tightline, Mar 23, 2004.

1. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

"I panhandle for flies" - Joe Trowtbum.
    i think MAc should bring the "Mac n Wac cheese" :+
    Crump should bring Crumpets and jam:+
    BobL would need some sort of night stand for his 5th of?:beer1
    and so on and so on, i know stupid ideas but im bored, think ill hit blackmans}(

2. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

Omigod! Like I think I'm Bi...whateverrrr!

The fins fit over my size 9 wading boots just fine, you decide if your girlfriend can wear 'em.

Roper,

Good things come to those who wade...

3. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Not sure if my plans are gonna pan out or not...I have too many side jobs and have been using my weekends to wrap em up before the real fishing hits ;) I might make it for a night and a day of fishing...so I have to pass on being put on the list...sorry but I just dont know at this point...besides Jim is going to be there :p :p

~Patrick ><>

4. Tightline

Tightline Brian Perry

Hey,
    Andy's got lots of free time ;) Subcontract some work out and get yo azz over there!

:thumb :beer2

~B

5. Flip

Flip The dumb kid

im in same boat, ill try to make it over for a day but not sure. im workin on it!

tom

6. LeakyTiki

LeakyTiki Member

Tightline,
    It looks like I caught a weekend pass so I will be bringing my special super secret mesquite BBQ pork tenderloin with HOT ASS}( mustard and seseme seeds....................because really, can you ever have enough swine?
    Dave::beer2

7. Andy

Andy Workin in a sweet mullet

yeah if anyone needs some work done, I am going to be on the "unemployed boat" for a while:beer2

8. Andy

I also got three more buddies on board for this trip, since they are pussing out on this weekend's trip to Nunally.
    Team Eagle One will be there in force:
    Rob (Dreamchaser)
    Greg (my b!tch)
    Dana (roach_clip)

Gred and Dana arent members on this site, thats just what I call them.

Go Eastern Eagles!!!

9. XstreamAngler

XstreamAngler ...has several mistresses.

No way will I let you in on my super secret rub, all I have to say is Rub Rub Rub Rub and rub it until the protein in the meat begins to soften!

SAK
    Xstream
    }(

10. Tightline

Tightline Brian Perry

I don't know whether I feel like laughing or crying...
    :rofl :bawling

~B

11. Mulligan

Mulligan Stephen Mull

I have to say my plans to attend are tentative asmy schedule is a pain in the ass. If I do come, I will definately bring either hot dogs or hamburgers. But, again I am not positive about my attendance.

Stephen

12. Bart

Bart New Member

After a discussion with a friend that is coming with me, I'll do a fish fry instead of chicken.

Does anyone know where we will be camping? As I remember, Sun Lakes SP is a big park.

Bart

13. flydreamin

flydreamin New Member

Just found out I'll be making my way out there as well, so what to bring, I'll bring a large supply of italian salsa(not like salsa at all I don't understand the name) and a numberof bread products to put it on.

See you there:beer2

14. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

Ahhhh....Bruschetta! sounds good :9
    "Dont let your dreams be dreams" -Jack Johnson

15. flydreamin

flydreamin New Member

not exactly bruschetta but better, it has parmesan and asiago cheese, garlic, olive oil, avocados, tomatoes and a few other things.
    Determining fish weight?, "Take fish home, cook him, cook side dishes, eat meal, drink good beer and weigh self next morning.", Scientific theory.

16. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

Even better, still sounds good!:9:9:9

"Dont let your dreams be dreams" -Jack Johnson

17. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Does anybody have any idea where abouts we should take over the campground. I mean being that it's a big place we should be all located together not spread around helter skelter. So's I was thinking along the lines as to a spot where we were at last year. Over by the Showers.

I'll likely be there in the afternoon on Friday. As to what time I don't know,but it will be in the afternoon. Lets see 200 + miles,no stopping except to take a leak should be there in 3 to 4 hours. Coming over Stevens so I'll be sure to have the bejebbers scared out of me before I get there. God I hate high places.

Jim

18. Tightline

Tightline Brian Perry

Allright... an updated list: For those who are getting late passes, get in while the gettin's good!

Tightline - Shrimp Scampi
    Andy - Steaks
    Bhuddah - Salad/Greens
    FlyBill - Potato Salad
    Old Man - Dessert in the Desert
    SAK -Swine with a FAT rub
    Bart -Fish Fry
    Alpine -A sexy Cajun dish
    Hikepat -Vegetables
    Backyard -Fettuchini Alfredo with crispy swine
    Roper -Sausage
    Jabseattle -(possibly) British Bangers
    Leaky Tiki -special super secret mesquite BBQ pork tenderloin with HOT ASS mustard and seseme seeds
    Mulligan -Burgers?
    Flydreamin -Italian Sausage
    BAPTIE -Beef

I'm gettin hungry:smokin

~B

19. Andy

I believe that there are a few people leaving Thursday that are going to snag two or three spots, hopefully in the B or C sections. There will be signs pointing us in the right direction, I hope. :beer2

20. XstreamAngler

XstreamAngler ...has several mistresses.

Alert, Alert! You are all safe, SAK, yes I am talking in 3rd person, has someone....some THING to do Friday and will NOT be there until Saturday!

I have to go brush my teeth now!

SAK
    Xstream
    }(