Dry Falls Report

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by flyerman, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Check the www.themeasurenet.com site, I ordered one of their standard nets and a replacement rubber net bag, look very nice. The replacement bags have a zipper and the 40 inch bag fit my net frame perfectly, replacing an older knotted bag. We've been using rubber nets for walleye fishing and they're a big improvement over nylon, etc. The long handle large net has nylon bag, telescoping handle and s'posed to float, should be great for fishing from pontoon. Prices very reasonable and $5.00 shipping was a pleasant surprise. The only downside is rubber net bags only offered as replacement bags, the complete nets have nylon bag but appear to be excellent material. I was suspicious of the zipper feature but it's great on my wooden bow frame.

2. iagree.....I have a long handled one for using in the Pram, best net I ever owned :thumb:

3. Hmm... looks like rubber is the way to go. Couple that with the fact a fiesty 19 'bow shredded through my current knotless net and it just may be time for a new Measurenet! :)

4. I bought a "fisknat" a couple years ago and love it! Lots of different styles to choose from. . .

http://www.fisknat.com/

5. i picked up a rubber round net at the lacey cabelas for $20 and isn't advertised online. works great for the pram with the long handle. a little heavy but helps release fish unharmed since I don't even have to touch them.