Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Dry Falls What's up with this.

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  jabseattle 
#1 ·
Well I did the Dry Falls thing but I noticed that a few who said they were going to show didn't. But without youse guys we still had a good time. I met a few that I never met before and put some names to people.And I also met a few not on this site. All In all my fishing still sucks but my drinking has improved. But A few that fished their asses off caught fish. Backyard,Roper,Jabseattle,Were a few that caught fish along with leaky teaky and girl friend(wife)?:dunno .
I don't know if bhudda caught any as I was to buzy drinking to talk fishing.

Don't know if I will ever do one of these again. Too far for an old man to drive and too many high passes and rivers for this shaky old man to cross.

I imagine that when every one home and on the computer all the fish stories(lies) will come forth.

As you all have not seen me on here for a few days I think it means that I have a lot of reading to catch up on and adding to my number of 3700 posts. Hee,Hee,Hee

Well I going to quit now and go to bed and try to catch up on the sleep that I missed for the last three days.

Jim

See less See more
#2 ·
WEll jim, its good to see you had a good time anyways. yesterday was fantastic, went to lake wenatchee, got a couple nice fish, and got to stay the night. i woke up at 2 am ralphing my brains out. still am. nothing like a 2 hour drive when your sick. oh well, the weather was very nice and it felt good to be out. at least it did yesterday

tom

#3 ·
Old Man - Don't write these trips off. I would be more than willing to take anyone, anywhere(with exceptions) too keep fishing. (Can't do it next weekend tho, hittin the San Juan!) I'd like to say I'd carry you on my back, but that ain't gonna happen. I gotta twuck that can handle some gear, so keep me in mind. Besides, I can learn a lot from you.....

Fishin in a passion to be shared with friends!

MB

#5 ·
Some how we keep missing each other. You've asked me several times to come over and fish with you at Cady but we never seem to hook up. But I'm not going to go anywhere for a while as I need my rest. When you get older it takes a little longer for you to spring back as I think my spring is sprung.

Jim

#6 ·
Not really,just an old man having a few with friends. I took a half a case of cheap bear and came home with six of them. Couldn't give any away. Had a pint of Jim Beam But I hoarded it and still had a little left when I got home. Now I'm stuck with it all. I'll probably have the Jim Beam until next year as this drinking thing is just once in a while fun thing. The rest of he 1/2 case will probly be here for a while.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.