Dry Falls

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Old Man, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Chris Allen Member

Benton, AR
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I spoke with a few of the Canadians, they were disapointed that they were the only ones to show up. Not sure of their names, but they were an older couple....

(hopes they aren't reading this taking offense to being called an older couple)
  2. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,626 / 0
    Well I did fish and got skunked as usual. Only went out two days as I have a medical problem also. I just couldn't see :cool: to go out. No, I have an in grown toenail and it hurt everytime I used my right flipper on the push stroke :beathead: . Plus being on the old side I needed my beauty sleep.

Jim
  3. bhudda heffe'

basement
    Ratings: +109 / 0
    well my answer to the skunk lake is if i bring 4 guys who CAN fish and we dont get action then i cross it off the list as fished out! especially when ive put some time on that water, w/ no results. :( it just confirms my thoughts on that peice of water.

bhudda
  4. Dipsnort New Member

Auburn, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    That would be Petero and his wife Betty. They were the only Canadians to show up, but fishing luck was not on their side and as a result Petero thinks that Washington fish are racist. :D
  5. bhudda heffe'

basement
    Dude, i forgot about being a buoy for the speed boats at potholes when the storm broke. it was comedy as we were all completely soaked and ready togo and chris is like screw it, im wet already, im fishing:) the carp were HUGE in there, all in the tree line of the banks thrashing and floppin', things looked like big drift wood pushing 10 pounds easy.

bhudda
  6. jabseattle jabs

Desert Dweller
    Ratings: +3 / 0

Yeah Potholes thunderstorm experience was sweet. I had a good time. We need to hook up soon. Glad you were able to stay a few more days did you fish after we left you in Eburg? Fishing til 2am on DF..Nice. Did your cousin hook up? Glad you are a free man :)

No need to explain on the lake I still think there are fish in there :confused:

We just need to adapt and overcome the current situation I'll hit again just a little earlier or later in the day. :thumb:
  7. bhudda heffe'

basement
    jared, we left ellensburg and headed back to seeps lake area, fished a couple warm water species lakes, camped at katy lake?, and was up by 5am heading to other water, got some great pics of the sunrise. monday fished some warmwater lakes,mostly lower crab creek, couple spring creeks. got booted of some property by an irrigation worker:( best part was he told us there was big fish in there, ha think im not going back! after court tues. morn, i was first in line to see the judge in court, that rocked, i did the superman change in the parking lot outta the court clothes and into the shorts and headed towards ellensburg for gas and then drove thru hwy 12, fished leech and dog, and yes there are big dogs in dog lake, just planted 2000 trippys last week. no big secret as its posted on the wdfw site so no flamin' eh:)

RAWWWWWWWWWWWN!
  8. jabseattle jabs

Desert Dweller

Dude you gotta round. Sounds like you had some great fishing. Let's hook up soon :thumb:
  9. jabseattle jabs

Desert Dweller

If I am not in Vegas that weekend I'd roll out there for the weekend :confused:
  10. bhudda heffe'

basement
    "lets roll"

famous american words