Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Dry Falls

5K views 38 replies 26 participants last post by  Vete a la mierda 
#1 ·
#27 ·
Good times!
Jabs thanks for making me lazy... I love being lazy and I hate fishing. It all worked out well.

Mufka please... you've got a lot to learn, and this is a great place to learn it. hee hee hee.

Scoones... great aim with the gravel... although a blind man could land a handfull of gravel in yards mouth after two fifths of whiskey.

Yard, make sure I'm there when the master plan for Scoones comes together.

Thanks for the food CatDaddy and Mello... good stuff.

Sak...you always bring the goods. Nuff said.

Hutch and Ira good stuff around the campfire.. and the dude playing the Harmonica!

Ira, thanks for the recycle... good fishing Karma coming your way... and way to polish of the bottle in the wee early hours....

It was good to meet everyone. Great time and can't wait for the next.

B

#28 ·
XstreamAngler said:
The tall guy that was camped with Zen, Great conversation! Lets go fish sometime!
That'd be me... It was cool to meet you. You've got some fuggin hilarious stories, man. Drop me a line if you're gonna be over here on the east side sometime.

I know that I met a bunch of you, at least briefly. I have no idea who you are on here, though. Real world names don't mean much when you're used to reading "internet names." :rofl:

And thanks to Backyard and Ibn for helping me polish the bottle of crown royal off. ptyd Otherwise I'd have probably finished it myself and not been able to crawl out of my tent in the morning...

#36 ·
Night fishing was very good to me last year at the get together. The days on the other hand sucked due to the wind. As night came on and the wind went away I had a whole part of the lake to myself and non-stop action for a little over 2 hours till I went back in to drink a few cold ones with the group.

#38 ·
hikepat said:
Night fishing was very good to me last year at the get together. The days on the other hand sucked due to the wind. As night came on and the wind went away I had a whole part of the lake to myself and non-stop action for a little over 2 hours till I went back in to drink a few cold ones with the group.
Windy is an understatement. I had my trailer at the far end of the state park and Chris had his father in law's 5th wheel a few sites away.
his trailer was at the perfect angle for a blast to the side of the rig. Mine shook pretty bad one night but his lifted off the ground on that side for a moment. Yeh, it was windy. Jim.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.