Dry Fly Swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Eric Denny, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Everyone's flies are in the mail!! For those of you who sent me extra flies I through something extra in for you. Also whip-lash through a extra one in for everyone! His are to tagged the ones I through in are not. I put a tag on the ones I did for the swap but not the extra. Sorry it took a little longer then planed. I was waiting on guy who never sent them to try and give him time. I apologize and hope you guys enjoy what you get!!!

Whip-LASH, ComeOnSounders and PhilR like this.
  2. Also please let me know when you have gotten them and does anyone mind if I take pic and put them in the swap photo album on here for ppl to see??

3. Woo! I'm excited to see what y'all tied. And definitely throw some pics up!

Whip-LASH and PhilR like this.
  4. SWEET! Can't wait to see them. Thanks for the extra Whip-lash! Really Eric, don't worry about the delay. I appreciate that you waited for him and gave him a chance to still get them in. And feel free to post up some pics!

Whip-LASH likes this.
  5. Thanks Whip-lash! And Eric, I'm o.k. with pics and thanks again for all of your hard work. Can't wait to see what everyone did!

Whip-LASH likes this.
  6. So what happened to the list? I thought it was not such a bad idea. Maybe a little politically incorrect for the "everyone gets a prize" crowd, but not that bad of an idea....

Eric Denny likes this.
  7. Just got my flies in the mail today. Wow. You guys tie a nice fly!

8. Got mine today. Nice work gentlemen, nice work indeed.

9. Just got mine! Man this feels like quite the deal. Would've taken me forever to learn and tie 20 new patterns! Great lookin flys guys. Well done!

10. I'm glad you guys are getting them so fast and enjoying them. I was very happy my self!!! I plan on posting pics but wanted to wait. It's like Christmas every time I get a package and I didn't want to ruin that for anyone else. I will run another one of these in the fall and post something on this thread to let everyone know so if you want to get in you can.

11. Thank you guys, for making all these awesome flies that will allow me to catch a lot of trout this summer. See you guys, in the next Fly Swap ;).

Eric Denny likes this.
  12. Got muh flies last night, good jarb everybody! Thanks, Eric, for putting on another good swap!

Eric Denny likes this.
  13. Got mine, thanks everyone. They look great.

14. Look for my thread doing another swap.