Dyna King Squire vice for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by pwoens, Aug 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I picked this vice up from Crump in anticipation that my beloved brother would enjoy tying. Well, turns out he doesnt have the patience. I really dont need two dyna kings so this one is for sale. Its in great shape but has been used to tie flies. It could probably be cleaned, other than that its great.

I dont remember how much I paid for it cause I bought a few things at the same time from Crump and the link for the original posting from crump is no longer in the classifieds. So I guess make me an offer...retail is 149.00. Here is a link to the vice
    http://www.dyna-king.com/flyvise_dtl.asp?itemval=15&pv=0&pid=013

EDIT: It might help if I mention that its a clamp style base.

~Patrick ><>

Faith is nothing until it is everything!

2. just bringin it back above everyone else's classifieds :p

still for sale....someone's gotta need a vice??

~Patrick ><>

3. I might be looking for one. I haven't decided whether to get into tying, but was going to give it a shot. I don't have a very big budget for a "test" vise, so let me know what you would take for it and I'll see what I can do...

Sean

4. Hey I really need a better vice but only have 50 bucks to offer for it. Yay or no way?:dunno
    thanks,
    Chris

5. kyronomid: maybe 50 bucks and something little to throw in trade wise??? I was just checking ebay and I might go that route cause they are going for 75-100 bucks on average, if you can find a squire that is???

onthefly: probably somewhere around $75.00 bucks??? If you buy a good vise in the beginning and stick to tying you wont regret it....if you dont stick to it you can always get your money back out of a good vise. Thats just my own opinion though ;)

~Patrick ><>

6. Have you sold thiid vise? If not I am interested.
    $90.00 Plus reasonable shipping

7. Hey Craig...I still have it if you want it. I sent you an email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.