Eastern Wa. Trip pics

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Caveman, May 19, 2013.

1. Caveman Member

N/A
    Ratings: +15 / 0
    Caughts lots of fish. Hit Blue lake, Chopaka, Big Twin. Here are a few picks from out trip of my nephew and I fish pics.

Adam image.jpg image.jpg [/ATTACH] image.jpg
    dfl, enlightened and ribka like this.
  2. Roper Idiot Savant

Glenraven Ranch
    Ratings: +681 / 1
    The browns must have been in Blue...yes?
  3. Scott Salzer previously micro brew

Ratings: +168 / 0
    I'd go with Blue.
  4. IveofIone Active Member

Ratings: +885 / 0
    ......and why do I have to drive west for 3 1/2 hours to get to that part of "eastern" Washington?
    bryan.a.white and triploidjunkie like this.
  5. Caveman Member

N/A
    Ratings: +15 / 0
    Yes at blue. Probably caught 20 or so
  6. zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

Moses Lake, WA
    Ratings: +889 / 1
    Because you live in the wrong part??
  7. sweetlou Member

La Quinta, California
    Ratings: +11 / 0
    I think their compass is wrong. Buy a new one boys.
  8. zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

Moses Lake, WA
    It's akin to eastern Washingtonites calling Seattle the "coast". I think the coast is further west. It might be a form of recognition of Seattle being the last big city before heading to the wilderness of the west. Very similar to viewing Moses Lake as eastern Washington as it's the last city before the vast emptiness to the east. After all, Moses Lake has two McDonalds.
  9. Vladimir Steblina Retired Forester...now fishing instead of working

Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +178 / 0
    It is my sad duty to inform you that the Wenatchee Valley is now part of the COAST.

It was a dark, rainy morning last June.

The radio informed us that our Congressman was now from Bellevue. The feed store changed its name to COASTAL Feed and Supply. Direct TV said our local TV stations were from Seattle. When we went pick-up our co-op food basket, instead of getting avocados and other Mexican foods we were informed that we NOW got the Coastal (western Washington) food basket which consisted of really weird vegetables and fruit.

Losing our Congressman was one thing, BUT did they have to take OUR WEATHER AS WELL??

What's next? The AREA CODE??
    Freestone and Slipstream like this.
  10. zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

Moses Lake, WA
    We could come up with a new area code for those who move from the westside to the east. I favor 42509 for those who would move from the Kirkland/Bellevue area to say... the metropolis of Moses Lake, future center of the eastern empire.
  11. Vladimir Steblina Retired Forester...now fishing instead of working

Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +178 / 0
    Way back when I-90 was being built....the Washington state legislature refused to include ANY state funds to fund I-90 east of Moses Lake. It was to them the end of the civilized world.

The Federal Government and their need to move military units around the country during the cold war...said...."no, your funding I-90 all the way to SPOKANE!!".
  12. Jeff Dodd Active Member

Langley, WA
    Ratings: +323 / 0
    Looks like a great trip Adam. That ms for the pictures!