ECHO 3/ Airflo event with Uncle Tim

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by yuhina, Jul 21, 2012.

1. yuhina Tropical member

Boston-Idaho
    Ratings: +43 / 0

Hi All,

Just a quick video report from a great event with Tim Rajeff - Echo/Airflo fly rod company. We had a BLAST meeting with Tim and Bob (Scott rods). We tested some rods and lines, includes the new Echo 3. Uncle Tim is a true brilliant instructor and a really awesome gentleman. I enjoyed his tournament casting stories and all sort of rod manufacturing anecdotes! The Echo 3 rods are truly wonderful casting machine. light, fast recovery and responsive. I think I am hooked with those rods! Thank Bearsden and Tim for putting up this great event... above is some clips from the event. hope you will enjoy it!
    Mark
    Wadecalvin likes this.
  2. Wadecalvin Member

Redmond Oregon
    Ratings: +11 / 0
    Cool- thanks Mark
  3. Fred Krow Member

Litchfield, CT
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Neat video,,, thanks Mark.

Tim was also at the Spey Nation V event on July 14, he is excellent with demos and casting information.

Regards,
    FK
  4. fisshman26 Member

Trail, B.C., Canada.
    Ratings: +18 / 0
    Tim Rocks! As do his products!
  5. yuhina Tropical member

Boston-Idaho
    Ratings: +43 / 0
    indeed,

We had a BLAST to chat with him and cast the rods. I am really impressed by the Echo 3. I asked him what is the motivation of making the Echo 3 (read: there are too many high module rods out there). He simply said he found a great factory with great quality control... and he can't resist (or something like that)! :)