FS/WTT Echo 7 Wt. Switch, Ross BG 4, Lines

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Matt Hutch, Oct 27, 2013.

1. I have a few things up for sale today.

First is an Echo 7 wt. Switch rod. It's a few years old so its the matte green color and it does not have snake guides. I used it for steelheading a decent amount one season and it just hasn't seen much action since then. Asking $150. ROD HAS BEEN SOLD

[​IMG]

Next is a Ross Canyon Big Game reel, size 4 black. This reel was what I had on my switch rod and an 8 wt. before that so it was used a decent amount when I first got it new but hasn't been used much at all in the past couple years. Asking $175.

[​IMG]

Then I've got all the lines that I used on the switch rod. Currently on the reel is an Airflo Skagit Switch head (480 gr.) with Airflo Ridgeline running line. I've also got a Wulff Ambush line in 9 wt. that actually works very well on that switch rod for nymphing. The Skagit Switch head has one day on it...that's it. The running line has about a season of use and the Ambush line is about the same. Both are still in great condition. Asking $30 for the Skagit Switch head, $20 for the running line, and $30 for the Ambush line.

Lines are all off the market!

I've also got a brand new Rio Grand WF7 line in pale green/light yellow. Asking $50.

Trades: I'm looking for a good 4 weight for dry flies (Sage ZXL, TXL-F, Circa, etc.), a Ross Momentum or Momentum LT size 4, and spools for a Momentum 4 in champagne (gold). I'd be willing to throw in any necessary money to make it a fair deal.

Message me with any questions or offers.

Thanks,
    Matt

2. Please tell me length of rod---10'-10" or 11'?, plus tell me actual model. I'm very interested.

Thanks,

Bob Bartlett

3. do the prices include shipping?

4. Hi Matt,
    Lines arrived today. Thanks again for answering my questions and for shipping them so quickly!
    Best,
    Scott

5. PM sent