FS/WTT Echo TR 9140, Solo 7-129, Airflo Rage/Skagit/Skagit Switch lines

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Benson, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Benson Member

Elma, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I'm looking to sell off some gear I'm not using to help me purchase a new rod. I'm trying to sale all these items for cash, but my waders recently seem to spring a new leak every time I go out lately so I would be willing to trade for a good working pair of waders.

I can ship these items but I would prefer to sell/trade them in person. I live in Elma, but I am in Olympia/Lacey several times a week (often bugging Bjorn at his shop). So I could meet someone out here in Grays Harbor, or meet somewhere in the Olympia area. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks.

(SOLD) **** Echo TR 9 wt 14': This rod has been used a fair amount (have had it for 2 1/2 years), not abused, but has a scratch or two on it from walking through the brush on the way to the river. Over all this rod is in good condition, nothing wrong with it, works just as good as the day I bought it. $150

(SOLD) **** Echo Solo 7 wt 12' 9": I bought this rod just a few months ago. I have only fished it a handful of times for only about 30-40 minutes each time. Mostly tested a few lines on it at home (live on a creek) and never actually took it fishing. I like this rod but want something a little longer around the same grain window. The rod is in very good condition as it's close to being brand new. $125

(SOLD) *****Airflo Skagit Switch 360 Grains: $25 Used very little, I ended using an Ambush line instead of this.

Airflo Skagit Compact 480 Grains: $25 Used a fair amount (a couple of seasons), the line is still in really good condition

(SOLD) **** Airflo Skagit Compact 630 Grains: $25 Used a decent amount, this line is in good condition.

(SOLD) **** Airflo Rage 600 grains: $25 This line has very little use...I may have only cast this line 1 time on the water.

Attached Files:

2. Benson Member

Elma, WA
    The Echo Solo 7 wt has been sold.
  3. SOPoker Banned or Parked

Olympic Corrections Center, WA
    Ratings: +16 / 0
    I might be interested in the Skag 630 but I would need assurance that it has never been dipped in the muddy waters of the satsop, oh and I would let you pick your choice of two styles of waders I have, black or brown both are Hodgeman.
    [IMG]
    aplTyler and SPNYFISH like this.
  4. Benson Member

Elma, WA
    No sir, this particular skagit line has only been used to throw indicators while low holing those foolish enough to swing flies on the queets. I'm torn between the brown and black, can I mix and match? Left leg black, right leg brown?

Is that Dustin Chromers in the picture?