FS electric wm pump

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by luv2fly2, Apr 3, 2013.

1. luv2fly2 Active Member

.othello
    Ratings: +28 / 0
    i am looking for an electric air pump for my watermasters and pontoon. it can be plug in or hook to a battery. what is a simple one for a simple guy? any ideas or any for sale? thanks, mike w
  2. zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

Moses Lake, WA
    Ratings: +961 / 1
    For my vee-boat I use a Coleman's pump with the appropriately sized nozzle. It operates off the cigarette lighter plug in my truck (or the accessories plug in).
  3. sroffe Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +16 / 0
    I recommend you take a look at NRS website. They sell a few different electric pumps. One I use is sold as a LVM inflater pump.
  4. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +424 / 0
    I can't remember where I bought mine, but it's your typical inflatable water toy 12v pump. Nothing fancy, though it does have various nozzles. Works great.
  5. MT_Flyfisher Member

Emigrant, MT
    Ratings: +18 / 0
    I have used a Metro inflator for a number of years. They are relatively inexpensive, inflate from one end of the pump and deflate from the other, and can be purchased in either 12V or 110. I've found them to be fast and reliable. A number of new and used ones are presently listed on Ebay, and they are commonly available elsewhere:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LARSON-0322..._Accessories_Gear&hash=item2c67d6479b&vxp=mtr

Mine is the 12v model, and I have an adaptor for the cord so that I can either plug it into a cigarette lighter, or the adaptor has alligator clips to fasten to the terminals on a 12v battery.

John
  6. sportsman Active Member

Kirkland, wa., 98034.
    Ratings: +78 / 0
  7. Stonefish Triploid and Humpy Hater

Pipers Creek
    Ratings: +1,262 / 1
    I bought a Coleman pump for $8.00 that plugs into the cigarette lighter in the rig. I use it for my 8' raft, super fat cat ect. Top them off with either a foot or K-pump.
    That little Coleman pump is still going strong after 30+ years of use.
    SF
  8. Robert Engleheart Robert

Lemoore, CA
    Ratings: +112 / 0