Fantastic customer service from Norlander

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Roper, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

Media:
    I picked up the Norvice from Islander over the weekend and found that the bulb in the lamp wouldn't light up right. It would just flicker at the base. I e-mailed Norm and asked him if they sell just the bulb. He returned the e-mail just hours later and asked for my address to send me a free bulb. That's is the fastest and most generous service from a company I've had in a long time. Kudos to Norm for great customer service.

In the DVD with the vice it mentions that Norm was a research scientist and engineer. I think we need to add real nice guy to his titles...;)

Guy Gregory likes this.
  2. Lex Story

Lex Story Angler, Gastronomist, Artist, Jarhead, Geek

Norm is just one of those guys who gets it right. No matter what the issue is, he is always prompt, courteous and has the best customer service. I always send people his way if they are looking for a vise.

3. Guy Gregory

Guy Gregory Active Member

Norm's product is first rate, and his commitment to his customer is second to none. I flinched at the price initially, recieved it as a gift, and since have added various accessories including the lamp (great device) and I can only say the Norvise system is among the best values I've ever recieved for anything. If you haven't seen him at a show, don't miss it. Or check his free videos.

I last saw Norm at the FFF here in Spokane. So yeah, entrepreneur, manufacturer, gentleman and all around good guy. I met his wife at FFF, and she's really cool, too.

No, I'm not a paid endorser.