FFing & Other Stuff

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Southsound, Nov 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southsound

Southsound Steve Cole - Nisqually and Adjacent Environs

Alrighty... I need some help downsizing and reordering my material life and I know this list is the place to start. I am making some adjustments to being spouse-less after 18 years of marriage and will be moving into smaller digs in a couple of weeks, so I need to sell some furniture - if you see anything you might be interested in, contact me and we can discuss possible prices:
    • Mission Design Couch - 6ft long with an Subtle Native American Design on Fabric
    • Hardwood Dining Table with Removable Leaves
    • Vintage Oak Mission Design Library Table (kind of hard to find - would make a great tying station)
    • Maple "Captains" Chair
    • Vintage Wood File Cabinet - 53in tall x 27in deep x 18in wide (it has been painted)

One other non-FF item is a RipCurl wetsuit Classic 4/3 for a child in PERFECT condition. Was my daughter's when she first started surfing and of course she outgrew it in less than a season so it has been worn 3 times by her. Nice wetsuit for a "shrimp" - $45

As to fly gear:

Just finished a 5/6 weight rod on a discontinued IM6 Loomis blank (not a blem!) using saltwater components and a full wells grip, 9 feet in 2 pieces. Selling this one cheap for $75.

REC Components SPGE Aluminum reel seat that retails for $41 and designed for 7-11 weight rods. You would need to buy the fighting butt or build one yourself. With pewter finish - $17

PacBay A9 Uplocking reel seat with machined hood - $5

PacBay A7 Uplocking seat (older, single locknut model w/o rubber o-ring), Black - $5

Struble FB8 fighting butt - $6

A new Sage / H&H guide set for a 9 foot, 6 weight rod - #12 stripping guide & double foot snakes - bright chrome finish - $8

Renzetti Traveller Vise with Cam-Jaws - this is the pedestal version (I just c-clamp it to me tying table to secure it instead of buying Renzetti's c-clamp accessory at $35!) - SOLD

I still have the Dan Bailey Barebones waders that I have posted elsewhere - breathable waders in good shape for only $40 (size medium)

I also have some hard to find tying material that I will part with a little of - email if interested.

Thanks All

Steve Cole

2. MauiJim

MauiJim ka lawai'a

Media:
    pm sent for vise! :thumb:

3. Calico Keta

Calico Keta Member

Do you still have the Loomis IM6?

4. Southsound

Making progress on these liquidations so want to update the listing and to add one FFing gear item so here is what is currently available:
    • Hardwood Dining Table with Removable Leaves
    • Maple "Captains" Chair
    • Vintage Wood File Cabinet - 53in tall x 27in deep x 18in wide (it has been painted)

One other non-FF item is a RipCurl wetsuit Classic 4/3 for a child in PERFECT condition. Was my daughter's when she first started surfing and of course she outgrew it in less than a season so it has been worn 3 times by her. Nice wetsuit for a "shrimp" - $45

As to fly gear:

Just Added - Scientific Anglers Mastery 6/7 reel in "as new" condition - $110

PacBay A9 Uplocking reel seat with machined hood - $5

PacBay A7 Uplocking seat (older, single locknut model w/o rubber o-ring), Black - $5

Struble FB8 fighting butt - $6

Dan Bailey Barebones Medium Waders - breathable waders in good shape for only $35

I also have some hard to find tying material that I will part with a little of - email if interested.

That's it for now - Thanks All

Steve Cole

5. Southsound

Waders are sold

6. Casual

Casual New Member

Media:
    Thanks Steve.

7. Southsound

Matthew... my move to Vashon just about ate my lunch. Since I did all of the packing and truck loading/unloading myself, I have had little time for anything else. I have the guides at my new place on Vashon and since I finished unloading the rental truck last nite, I should be able to mail the guides, and some bonus cork rings, to you today. I am really sorry for the delay but man, I have been really really busy. Just to note, tho'... most mail order businesses that accept personal checks for payment tell the customer that their check needs to clear before the goods are shipped with a wait of up to 10 days. I am not going to rip you off over $9 !!

Steve

8. Casual

Casual New Member

Media:
    Understood.

Thanks for the response.

9. Denny

Denny Active Member

Media:
    All who may be considering buying something from Steve -

Never met the guy, but I've purchased items from him, and I have found him to be fair, typically quick with shipping, and his description of items for sale is extremely accurate.

Don't hesitate doing business with this guy! :thumb:

10. Southsound

Thanks Richard.... I appreciate the "testimonial"!

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.