fiberglass candy for fiberglass love

Discussion in 'Bamboo, Fiberglass & Classic Reels' started by yuhina, Feb 26, 2011.

1. yuhina

yuhina Tropical member

2. bitterroot

bitterroot Love vintage graphite!

Thanks for posting Mark. Cameron has a cool website going....and those Kabuto rods are so cool looking. I know a forum member that has a lemon drop rod (by Fred Paddock) on order and I can't wait to see it.

3. yuhina

yuhina Tropical member

Hey Lonnie,

I have heard the bending profile are more like the old winston, smooth casting as well. It seems Cameron rank the 8' 5wt more than anything else on the market... I am intrigued for sure...
    I really love the blank color. I think FP has some great blanks too! If you can make him post some photos that would be awesome!

Mark

4. John Wallace

John Wallace Active Member

I have a clear white blanks and a Lemke reel seat that I'm going to have built up. It's the 8' 5wt. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

5. bitterroot

Mark, I don't think it will take much convincing to get him to share a photo or two when his rod is completed and in hand. :thumb:

6. bitterroot

I'll be very curious to see that completed, John. Lot's of possibilities with a clear white blank. Got any color schemes in mind?

7. Blue

Blue Active Member

While looking at those AWESOME glass, why not vote .....like for Alan Tomich ;-)

8. yuhina

yuhina Tropical member

awesome!! Thanks!

That Alan bastard is another crazy/amazing rod builder! still remember his awesome rattan handle! post some photos and I will give him a vote! HA...
    Mark

9. mojo

mojo Member

Love Kab's work. Good post Mark.

10. Mike Ediger

Mike Ediger Active Member

Great site. I just lost 30 mins looking at pics and drooling.

11. John Wallace

John Wallace Active Member

Looking at silk in real light green. Something like that. I'm going to have JP Ross rods do the build. I have had 4 of his rods and he does great work. When it is done I will try to get pictures on the site. Thanks

12. yuhina

yuhina Tropical member

That's great John, I am looking forward to see the photos!

13. yuhina

yuhina Tropical member

MR. MOJO

You are a great builder yourself ... so don't be shy!
    we will love to see your unique works!!! : )

Mark