Final Rap

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Stonefish, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Stonefish

Stonefish Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater

Last coho of the season for me.
    Thanks to all that I got to fish with this summer. I had a great time and lets plan on doing it again next summer.
    Special thanks to those who sent texts, called or pm's to help keep me in the loop and updated on what is going on out on the beaches.
    Time to look for salty chums and river coho.
    SF

PS Salt 178.jpg

Patrick Gould and mtskibum16 like this.
  2. mtskibum16

mtskibum16 Active Member

Damn, nice fish! It was great meeting you and fishing with you guys! I'll see you out there next year.

3. Nick Clayton

Nick Clayton Active Member

Way to finish out the season on a high note! This was a season to remember. I am already looking ahead to next year.

4. DimeBrite

DimeBrite MA-9 Beach Stalker

Nice work Brian, that last silver didn't come easy with the strong south wind on Saturday. It was a pleasure fishing with you again this year. I know you'll be counting the days until the first pink salmon of 2013 bites your Clouser. Good luck on the river next week.

5. daveypetey

daveypetey Active Member

Why not go for one more? ;)

6. Jason Rolfe

Jason Rolfe Wanderer

Nice Work Brian!

Thanks to you as well for sharing your knowledge and experience with us--especially all of us Coho noobs!

Hope to meet you on the beach one of these days (or see you again and actually stop fishing for a moment to say hello :D).

I think I'm going to try for one more this week, and then start focusing elsewhere. I'd definitely like to get one in the river this year, and can't wait to try for some chums.

J

7. porterHause

porterHause Just call me Jon

Well deserved Brian. Thanks for all the advice and encouragement. It was great to fish with you, and watch you catch fish. Next year I'll return the favor. :)

8. vanvgj1

vanvgj1 Yak fisher

Hi Brian -
    Congrats on another nice fish! Looks very fresh with just a hint of color.
    It was a fun year. I'm glad I got out of my boat long enough to meet you and fish with you a time or two. Hopefully, I'll get out on the beaches next season and see you again - probably after the pink plague winds down. Meanwhile, I'll be off-shore out of buzz bomb range.