First built rod. TFO TiCr 9' 5wt

Discussion in 'Rod Building' started by djabu, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Feel free to comment and say what you think. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. great photos

3. Nice job! love the pics!

4. Great job

5. Thanks to you all for those kind words. I'm not even tested that rod yet and I'm thinking already next project!

I was trying to get as good photos as possible to get rod look good. I've seen such a bad photos where all highlights have been washed out.. And with this kind of photos, it gives you something to think. You won't just pass to next topic. You will look more precisely.

6. looks better than my first build

7. No kidding! A LOT better than my first. Congratulations.

8. Well done!

9. Very nice epoxy work for your first time. Very clean build

10. Absolutely beautiful.

11. it also looks better than my 2nd 3rd 4th and subsequent builds.

12. Super nice.

13. Looks really nice,the epoxy looks good!!
    I'm working on my first rod at the moment,if it comes out half as good I'll be happy.

14. Good job on the epoxy. I'm going to be using this very blank for my first fly rod!

15. Oh, WOW! Suchs a kind word from you guys! I'm totally speechless.. Thank you :) I've been testing out this rod for few times, and I love it! It is just suberb! Roll casts, single hand spey.. You know, all casts are so easy with this rod. This rod is not perfect, it have it's "first timer mistakes" , but that is not bothering me. Next time I will pay more attention when I'm epoxying.. Maybe TFO Finesse will be next, who knows ;)