Fish Cat Streamer XL Pontoon.

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Panhandle, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Panhandle Active Member

Selkirk Mountains, Idaho Panhandle
    Ratings: +23 / 0
    I just picked one up for 209.00, thought it was a great deal. Does anyone have any experience with this pontoon? Thanks, Adam.
  2. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +511 / 0
    Float tube? Is it a aqua/minty green color? If so, I don't know much about it but they sure look like a nice float tuber.
  3. Panhandle Active Member

Selkirk Mountains, Idaho Panhandle
    Ratings: +23 / 0
    Porter, nope, red pontoon. The feedback from westfly has been all positive, so it sounds like it was a solid buy.
  4. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,653 / 0
    I don't think that Porter can tell the difference between a float tube and a pontoon. Otherwise he wouldn't have asked that question.:p :p

Jim
  5. Flyfishsteel New Member

GH,WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Should work. Wear your PFD at all times while on the boat, and you will be happy
  6. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    There's a difference? (JK) I would explain but then again would good would that do?
  7. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    The float tube looks like a donut and the pontoon's are shaped like two cigar's with a frame on it. There is quite a big difference between the two.:p :p

Jim
  8. Piscivorous New Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I bought one in August but have used it only half a dozen times. Mine didn't come with pins to lock in the oars...did yours? Not a big deal unless you yank up on the oars before whitewater...Very stable craft and no other complaints.
  9. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Thanks...that clarifies it for me a whole lot. All this time I thought I had a pontoon float tube. Who would ever have thought that a pontoon could be used on a float tube ...Day Tripper, Togiak, Big Horn....they are not round like a doughnut...but have mini pontoon bladders in them with valves.... V-shape is a more accurate term. Doughnut refers to the tire kind of float tube...with a tire like valve....I had no idea? yup....I just knew that some new float tubes with the words pontoon attached in description have been coming out lately. Sorry my fault ...and I feel bad...not. (smiley)
  10. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt

If I had a hatchet I would try to find you and bury it in you.;) Hense,burying the Hatchet

But then again it is fun talking to you or in this case let our fingers do the talking.:p :p

Jim
  11. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Well......if I had an ice pick I would invite you to find me. Hence, picking on you...but for now I will stay with type communicating because I do find your reports if not anything else at least entertaining.

Hence not hense......how the hell do you know if your granddaughter can spell and write perfectly? Hope your not teaching her...(JK)
  12. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Not me I'm not smart enough. And all the big words I look up in a Dictionary,if I'm not to lazy that is.

Jim