WTT flies

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Eric Denny, May 8, 2013.

1. Eric Denny It's summer time I'm fishing!!

Spokane, WA.
    Ratings: +112 / 0
    I don't hand tie my flies but my grandfather does and he sent me a ton, he live in Colorado, and he sent me different things what I am looking for is someone who probably ties there own that would like to trade. I can send a list of what I have and we would trade a few. If any one is interested let me know.
  2. zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

Moses Lake, WA
    Ratings: +1,034 / 1
    Not tying your own flies is a serious character flaw...
    Eric Denny likes this.
  3. Eric Denny It's summer time I'm fishing!!

Spokane, WA.
    I agree I agree, its something I want to lear but haven't gotten to it yet.:) I think I am going to give it a go this winter. And I can't keep asking grand pa for them either.lol And he told me years ago when I was a kid and learned how to do this that he would show me.
  4. TonyZ Member

Vancouver, WA
    Ratings: +13 / 0
    What ties are you looking for, I have a killer still water dry I am willing to trade, as I tie it a lot. Tan/rust, cream/tan, gray/black, white/black, and orange grizzly/white
  5. Eric Denny It's summer time I'm fishing!!

Spokane, WA.
    Well Tony I tend to fish the north fork of the cda, st joe and the spokane river I am not a lake guys. But anything you have that would work of moving water I am game for. I just am trying to expand my collection and not ask my g pa for them all the time. Plus he sends a dozen or two of everything he sends.
  6. Builder Member

Missoula, Montana
    Ratings: +15 / 0
    You can indeed keep asking your Grandpa for flies... as long as you keep fishing together. :)
    Eric Denny likes this.
  7. Eric Denny It's summer time I'm fishing!!

Spokane, WA.
    Well he lives in Colorado and me up here so with my family, work and the rest of life I am lucky to get to see him once a year but when I do we do.:) He's getting up there in age though so I don't know how much longer that will last. He doesn't even get out as much as he did and I know that just from when we talk. he is old early 80's and I know he would like to go out more than his body lets him.
  8. Eric Denny It's summer time I'm fishing!!

Spokane, WA.
    Any Taker's pm me??? I can shot you a list of what I have.
  9. Lue Taylor Lue Taylor/dbfly

auburn,wa
    Ratings: +83 / 10
    Go to a Fly shop in the area you want to fish ask what hot buy a half a doz.ea. keep one to copy very simple tie it if it works